• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.2] Tibia 7.4

For Example, nostalrius it is not advisable to work in engine without updates,Ezzz only released a rotten version, for other people not to launch his server.
Nostalrius doesn't have critical bugs pending to resolve, and the minor issues that are pending now it's nothing compared to almost all of the rest of distributions.

Nostalrius doesn't have critical bugs pending to resolve, and the minor issues that are pending now it's nothing compared to almost all of the rest of distributions.
but hey, its not download and run, I cant make donation server! lots of bugs my server donators are mad.

but hey, its not download and run, I cant make donation server! lots of bugs my server donators are mad.
Issues on gihub are there for a reason, can you make a list of known bugs that are not listed there?

thaT bug is/was pretty common otx2 and 3 had it othire and other tfs distributions had it too(you can check how to fix it comparing or checking other server commits is not hard at all)
if you don't like nostalrius do not use it
i don't like nostalrius
im using otx2 atm(i have real npc converstaions ammong other things, so use nostarlius for me is pretty useless, i found every things arround here searching between datapacks etc etc)
other option is to use othire(they are pretty stable and got rid off from their engines almost every bug ) you can check github
mattyx14/otxserver (https://github.com/mattyx14/otxserver/tree/otxserv2) // i would recommend you otx since i think othire is not boing to be updated no more and otx as you can see has new maintainers is constantly being updated and is working pretty well
TwistedScorpio/OTHire (https://github.com/twistedscorpio/othire)

as everyone says here you WON'T find an ot go and run 100% free bug without effort from your part, otherwise you can always buy a datapack/server
but that is a bit risky too

Last edited:
I'm feeling alone pushing the Nostalrius distribution to work. I was working on OTHire too, but get bored by the same reason. All the people requesting things, but nobody contributing.
I'm the only one who made a pull request in Nostalrius and I will make some more once I manage to resolve existent ones...
Why don't you share your fixes once the bugs are resolved?

I'm feeling alone pushing the Nostalrius distribution to work. I was working on OTHire too, but get bored by the same reason. All the people requesting things, but nobody contributing.
I'm the only one who made a pull request in Nostalrius and I will make some more once I manage to resolve existent ones...
Why don't you share your fixes once the bugs are resolved?
because im not working with nostalrius bro,im working with otx as i said.. for me working on nostalrius is a waste of time
since i got almost everything running on the otx2 engine
i said that i DONT like nostalrius and for me is a waste of time.

Last edited:
because im not working with nostalrius bro,im working with otx as i said.. for me working on nostalrius is a waste of time
since i got almost everything running on the otx2 engine
Is OTX2 the best distribution out of the box for 7.x?

Is OTX2 the best distribution OTB for 7.x?
i don't know if its but for me its now...and could be for others too.. i took many codes from othire and added in the otx2 so its working pretty good related to monsters behavior, npcs, spells, equipment formulasthose changed were commited by me in the main repository, excluding the equipment// weapons formulas but won't be hard for you to add them since im pretty sure that you know what you are doing and how to do it ;) etc etc.. etc also many new features were added(important ones) the new maintainer reason184 fix the bugs pretty fast so he fixes many things that are still bugged in othire so for me its also because otx2 handles many creatureevents that others distro doesn't have ammong other things

Last edited:
I compiled this but it still says it is a 7.7 server and i need 7.7 client to connect... why?

Olá OTLanders,
Por favor, leia tudo com atenção

Hoje estou aqui para apresentar 1.2 rebaixados (Rebaixado de Nostalrius 7.7) para trabalhar com 7.4, isso não teria sido possível sem @Ezzz

Se você está compilando no Windows, as fontes foram feitas para serem compiladas apenas sob VS.

Se você quiser compilá-lo no Linux, aplique este patch: ( Usando o git, você pode usar este comando "git aplicar caminho/para/patch" )
Testado em: Xubuntu 18.04 com blocos de código (graças a @hans henrik para este patch)

Você também deve observar que você deve usar OTC e não CIP Client, pois ele provavelmente vai falhar ou não deixar você fazer login.

Nesta fonte, os ids de roupa são 8 bits ints, não 16 bits ints (eu acho que em 7.4 é 16bits?), o que significa que você tem que manter os bytes u8, que você eventualmente vai mudar novamente para u16 para suportar janela de roupa.

Quanto à edição do mapa, você deve usar o que eu anexei abaixo.

Este não é um servidor gerenciado por download, se você não sabe o que está fazendo, isso não é para você!

Tenha em mente, esta é uma contribuição minha para a comunidade como agradecimento. Quaisquer comentários negativos não são bem-vindos..
This nostalrius are fixed all bug from monster spell and target rune out battle list?

thanks for the contribution, but what changes were made to nostalrius? I'm working on a downgrade of it. but looking at this one, I haven't seen any edits yet for 7.4. wands, spells, souls... for example are still in the project.

Back