• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ [TFS 1.3 8.6] Guild name

Creater

From 0 to Hero :>
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I looking where can I set guild name when people will be creating that.

For example right know everybody can create a guild with own name and have like 20 people, but I want to switch it and have got prefix (guild) and name just only from numbers and maximum symbols 4.

Something like: guild 1, or guild 1234.

Kind regards

Last edited:
More details please, Are you using in-game guild system? or players create guild through website? So you want maximum guild name to be "4" letters/numbers? If through website post which AAC you are using.

Ohh sorry, propably I'll be using in game in special npc to creating or making on website. I'm using znote acc on this moment. I want exactly to have name of guild made just online numbers and start name of guild with name for example "guild 4, guild 89, guild 333 etc."

I am trying to understand, If you want to show online guild players onlook that's already on TFS 1.3 by default and about showing guild id instead of name all you have to change is this in player.cpp
C++:
s << guildRank->name << " of the " << guild->getName();
to this
C++:
s << guildRank->name << " of the " << guild->getId();
I didn't test but should work.

Hmm I'll try explain you this like that.

Now you can create a guild with name which only you want for example "berserkers of server". I want to make guild with only number for example you can create "1, 5, 12, 999 etc." and just only numbers, but before the number I need to be have text like a "guild", "team" or something different.

When player talking with npc is a dialogue like:
- hi player, do you want create a team?
- yes
- allright, tell me which number of team you want be have?
- do you want create a team 77?
- yes

And after this when you looking for character is showing information:

You see player. He is knight. He is a member of team 77.

To this I need put a limit of characters in guild to just only maximum 3 players.

I hope you understood me right now. :p

Back