• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved TFS 1.3 Default Annihilator Quest not working

betoxz

Reaction score
Hello people, I kind start again on this magnificent word of OT, so don't be so harsh on me please..

I just installed TFS 1.3 from the repo and I was doing some testing.. I could see there was some quest on the map for example annihilator. So I was trying to look for the script in the data folder ->data->actions->scripts->quest

I found annihilator.lua and quests.lua

so I looked into the code and everything seems to look fine, so when I try to pull the lever nothing happens, do I need to modify the actions id of the lever?

where can I find the action id of the annihilator quest? I was looking inside annihilator.lua and quests.lua but could not find anything similar to an action id so I can then set it on the lever..

any recommendation or suggestion would be heavily appreciated.

Thanks!
Betoxz

EDIT:

I found the solution!
in data->actions->actions.xml there I found the unique id of the quest so I was able to set it on the annihilator lever to make it work :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Back