• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua TFS 1.3 downgrade 8.0 by Nekiro BOSS LOOT

Hbraveq

Reaction score
Hello

I'm looking for some script for "boss loot" for everyone. I saw that forum is full of that, but I can''t find any full working script for version 8.0.... : /. Could anybody help me? <3

Mm you could have a table of potential loot, and randomly give players items from that, or send to their depot

Mm you could have a table of potential loot, and randomly give players items from that, or send to their depot

@Hbraveq A possibility of making this is to use the following script:

And make the corpse have an action id that triggers it. This way every player will have a chance to pick a reward with configurable variables (chances, level requeriements, time cooldown, etc.)

If you need other way you should specify what the script have to do from the beginning :)
Regards!

I don't know if it's available in 1.3 downgrade, but in 1.4 and 1.5 monsters loot is generated in Lua:

You can use function creature:getDamageMap() (in this case it's self:getDamageMap() as we are in Monster script) to get list of players and monsters who did damage to monster that generate loot.

Back