TFS 1.X+ [tfs 1.3] downgraded 8.6 Bug Arena PvP

roriscrave

Intermediate OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
HI! How the title say, bug occurs in src 1.3 for tibia 8.6.
u can see a source code in github: here

The bug occurs when it is a PvP Zone (where players can kill themselves without losing level).
1) Player A kill Player B (player B who died is teleported to the temple without losing level (OK))
2) Summon of player A kill player B (player B who died is teleported to the temple without losing level (OK))
3) If a monster (not summon), for exemple Demon, kill player B (player B die, lose loot and level).

Does anyone know how to fix? This bug won't let me make the event that has monsters inside it. In PvP Area.

Evil Puncker

I'd rather kiss a rattlesnake
Best answers
Reaction score
isn't this like the 3rd topic you create about the same problem?

Ramirow

Excellent OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
HI! How the title say, bug occurs in src 1.3 for tibia 8.6.
u can see a source code in github: here

The bug occurs when it is a PvP Zone (where players can kill themselves without losing level).
1) Player A kill Player B (player B who died is teleported to the temple without losing level (OK))
2) Summon of player A kill player B (player B who died is teleported to the temple without losing level (OK))
3) If a monster (not summon), for exemple Demon, kill player B (player B die, lose loot and level).

Does anyone know how to fix? This bug won't let me make the event that has monsters inside it. In PvP Area.
I think that's the intended behaviour, PvP stands for player versus player. If you die by a monster you should receive the death penalty, you should add an onPrepareDeath function for that specific arena and check if player is killed by monster and execute the code of your choice.