• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ [tfs 1.3] downgraded 8.6 Bug Arena PvP

roriscrave

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
HI! How the title say, bug occurs in src 1.3 for tibia 8.6.
u can see a source code in github: here

The bug occurs when it is a PvP Zone (where players can kill themselves without losing level).
1) Player A kill Player B (player B who died is teleported to the temple without losing level (OK))
2) Summon of player A kill player B (player B who died is teleported to the temple without losing level (OK))
3) If a monster (not summon), for exemple Demon, kill player B (player B die, lose loot and level).

Does anyone know how to fix? This bug won't let me make the event that has monsters inside it. In PvP Area.

HI! How the title say, bug occurs in src 1.3 for tibia 8.6.
u can see a source code in github: here

The bug occurs when it is a PvP Zone (where players can kill themselves without losing level).
1) Player A kill Player B (player B who died is teleported to the temple without losing level (OK))
2) Summon of player A kill player B (player B who died is teleported to the temple without losing level (OK))
3) If a monster (not summon), for exemple Demon, kill player B (player B die, lose loot and level).

Does anyone know how to fix? This bug won't let me make the event that has monsters inside it. In PvP Area.
I think that's the intended behaviour, PvP stands for player versus player. If you die by a monster you should receive the death penalty, you should add an onPrepareDeath function for that specific arena and check if player is killed by monster and execute the code of your choice.

Back