• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tfs 1.3 item abilities by delusion

kimokimo

Kimo
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
karimadnan
I'm trying to recreate a part of this system:

I only need the part where it sets the attribute on the item and return it back, i don't want the effects itself. since i don't need all the abilities i wana add the attribute to the item in C++ and the buffs in lua.

So how exactly can i add attributes to items and get it on the lua side to apply the effects?

@Delusion

Solution

I only need the part where it sets the attribute on the item and return it back, i don't want the effects itself. since i don't need all the abilities i wana add the attribute to the item in C++ and the buffs in lua.

So how exactly can i add attributes to items and get it on the lua side to apply the effects?

@Delusion
What?
You need the ability to add new things to the item & get said values but have no functionality?
If I'm correct, you can just use item:setCustomAttribute("some attr key", "some value") and item:getCustomAttribute("some attr key"). These attributes can hold 3 types of...

@Delusion
What?
You need the ability to add new things to the item & get said values but have no functionality?
If I'm correct, you can just use item:setCustomAttribute("some attr key", "some value") and item:getCustomAttribute("some attr key"). These attributes can hold 3 types of values, strings, integers, or booleans, so the string I put at the val parameter of setCustomAttribute doesn't have to be a string, it can be a number or true/false.

Solution
Back