Feature [TFS 1.3] Monster Levels

OP
Stigma

Stigma

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Funny to still see ppl using my paid script that he released for free lol 🤔🤔
Funny to see you're still pretending it's your system because you paid me to make a version of this. The system is the same, the code is not. You do not own the system, nobody does.

We have had this exact discussion on the previous thread, where you accused me of this and you were also in the wrong last time. You refused to give Wibbenz your source so he could cross-check the code (which, by the way, wouldn't have mattered because it's not the same code) so I don't understand why you seem to have this notion that I'm releasing your code.

Hell, even the code I wrote for you has more features, and you're still trying to tell me (again, on a new thread) that I released "your" code for free? I don't even have have the code I wrote for you saved. I've rewritten the code twice without looking or needing the original that I wrote for you. So I will say it again: you have the unique code I wrote for you, I have not released anything for free that I have received payment for and I never will.

This will be my last reply to you in regards to this. You don't own the rights to jack shit.

TheRealMystic

Aros.Online
Reaction score
Funny to see you're still pretending it's your system because you paid me to make a version of this. The system is the same, the code is not. You do not own the system, nobody does.

We have had this exact discussion on the previous thread, where you accused me of this and you were also in the wrong last time. You refused to give Wibbenz your source so he could cross-check the code (which, by the way, wouldn't have mattered because it's not the same code) so I don't understand why you seem to have this notion that I'm releasing your code.

Hell, even the code I wrote for you has more features, and you're still trying to tell me (again, on a new thread) that I released "your" code for free? I don't even have have the code I wrote for you saved. I've rewritten the code twice without looking or needing the original that I wrote for you. So I will say it again: you have the unique code I wrote for you, I have not released anything for free that I have received payment for and I never will.

This will be my last reply to you in regards to this. You don't own the rights to jack shit.
We haven't had any conversation about it till now that I'm can recall. If you say it isn't then it isn't. Just seemed to me that it looks very similar to the one I had you make. Sorry for the misunderstanding of it and no need for the language either as kids get on here. That's it, plain and simple.

Night Wolf

I don't bite.
Reaction score
why are guys arguing about a system that exists since 2015 in a brazillian forum?