• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.3 - Tibia 8.6

QuickLearner

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I can`t find any information about how to start tfs 1.3 ( latest github version ) on Tibia client 8.6.

I've found some posts that tfs is scalable ( ? ) to different tibia versions so I`m guessing that this is possible.

So can anyone tell me how to start this tfs server for Tibia 8.6? At the moment I`ve started the server correctly but it is for Tibia 10.94 or 10.98 ( I don`t remember ).

Regards

The official tfs only supports 10.98, but with know how you can downgrade it yourself.

There are some branches of tfs 1.2 for 8.6, but I'm not aware of any stable downgrades for 1.3

Edit: You can use OTX 3 for a modern engine with support for lower protocols. I've used it a bit, but I always encounter bugs with it that I can' figure out how to fix and end up always going back to tfs..... but I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, so maybe you can use it with less trouble.

Back