• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ TFS [1.4.2] Parcel to others town.

OTcreator

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,

Why in TFS 1.4.2 all packages land in the main city sending parcels?
I will add , that in RME I have the ID of the city specified and each crate in the depo is assigned an ID_TOWN.
Why is this the case?

Inbox in 1.4.2 is global by default, as far as I know. (I haven't played it so I'm unsure). You should see all your parcels from any depot. inbox.

The best way to check if your Towns are syncing up good is to just check your database in the towns table. The towns are serialised to the db on startup.

Inbox in 1.4.2 is global by default, as far as I know. (I haven't played it so I'm unsure). You should see all your parcels from any depot. inbox.

The best way to check if your Towns are syncing up good is to just check your database in the towns table. The towns are serialised to the db on startup.
I have a locker on the map, but I can only set the name of the city on it in RME.
When opening the locker there are no boxes with the numbers one, two, etc.

I have a locker on the map, but I can only set the name of the city on it in RME.
When opening the locker there are no boxes with the numbers one, two, etc.
you using the right depot locker id, and is it set as type="depot" in items.xml?

Back