• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feature tfs 1.5 multiworld unfinished

ForgottenNot

Reaction score
i was working on this it's unfinished would like to release it hopefully it would help someone. it comes with all commits
i was working in tfs 8.0 up to date with main tfs repo
you can access to the server with a commit in protocollogin.cpp

Lua:
//output->add<uint32_t>(inet_addr(g_gameworld.getWorldIp(worldId)));
        //output->add<uint16_t>(g_gameworld.getWorldPort(worldId));
        output->add<uint32_t>(inet_addr(g_config.getString(ConfigManager::IP).c_str()));
        output->add<uint16_t>(g_gameworld.getWorldPort(worldId));

no one helped me lol that why i didn't even bother in publish it since one show interest in it

"Codinablack" shows interest, and perhaps many others do as well.

The irony lies in your request for assistance in fixing your cast system. I've observed numerous comments where the community attempted to aid you, yet you seem unwilling to reciprocate and assist the community.

Thank you for your contribution to the community. (sarcasm)

The irony lies in your request for assistance in fixing your cast system. I've observed numerous comments where the community attempted to aid you, yet you seem unwilling to reciprocate and assist the community.

i made the request long time ago almost an entire year. i removed the repository not long time ago and yesterday a guy show insterest so i gotta reup everything again, sure.
Thank you for your contribution to the community. (sarcasm)
you're welcome.
GitHub - pasturryx/multiworld (https://github.com/pasturryx/multiworld) here's my git search it in there.

Last edited:
i made the request long time ago almost an entire year. i removed the repository not long time ago and yesterday a guy show insterest so i gotta reup everything again, sure.

you're welcome.
pasturryx - Overview (https://github.com/pasturryx/) here's my git search it in there.

Thank you, I found it in your repo, thanks for sharing.I'll attach it to this post as backup.

Your GitHub is somewhat unstable, sometimes it appears and other times it doesn't.

I don't believe you're doing it with malicious intent to leave it visible for 1 hour and then make it private.

1712263805468.jpeg

Attachments

• multiworld-master.zip
    232.7 KB · Views: 4 · VirusTotal
Thank you very much for sharing! I didn't mean to cause you any grief or anything, I really do appreciate you sharing, despite not having to share!
there's no problem im glad that people is using it hopefully it might be added to a github repo based in nekiro's repositories that are still being maintained
Ffinish
is it finished?
and where is the repo, for the community to implement it?🤣

and then you ask for help for your cast system 🤣
View attachment 83475
------------
View attachment 83477
yes it's finished you'll have problems with otclient don't know the reason but with multiworld if you use localhost it changes your ip so otclient need to be edited too i don't remmeber what i did but im sure that the solutions should be around the forum since this happens in this cases or when people enables cast system..
also must add that all this is not nessesary to enable multi world since you can simple change this
Lua:
output->addByte(1); // number of worlds
        output->addByte(0); // world id
and use multiple databases. with the system that i've shared you use just one database and this is a problem for me since i want to host a war server and an pvp one

Back