• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.x] List of missing TFS features from Cipbia

what did these used to do?

for example you used the berserk spell

Code:
COMBATPARAM_HITEFFECT
when a target gets hit by the spell you can choose which magiceffect on top of the hitted monster will happen...

Code:
COMBATPARAM_HITCOLOR
Ables you to choose color of the damage numbers so the color doesn't depend on the monster's case e.g blood/venom/undead...

Imagine making a 'custom element' or a sub element like earth->poison or just create a difference between 'earth' spells and poison spells, u could add like
Code:
combat:setParamater(COMBATPARAM_HITCOLOR, browncolorid)

I remember i used those in 0.3.6 TFS, do not know why it's not here anymore.... Might take a look someday to get it fixed ;)

Animera

@Evil Puncker
Reward system for bosses, this code could be base for implementation?

Just asking.

@Evil Puncker
Reward system for bosses, this code could be base for implementation?

Just asking.
yes, if some kind guy like @Leo32 add it we could test and try 😁 🥰

Lured creatures walk back to their spawn places as soon as they lose their target. [8.7]

Here one person tried do it.

Here is also function in OTX to walk to position in monster userdata (meta table?).

I would love to see this new lua function.

finally updated it up to

Updates/12.70.11005​

and removed a few things that have been already implemented

• Changes in the skill ranking ingame are now only updated every minute to reduce message spam. [12.70.10995]
How it works ? I did not understand

• Changes in the skill ranking ingame are now only updated every minute to reduce message spam. [12.70.10995]
How it works ? I did not understand

me neither since I have not played tibia anymore 😁 but maybe the skill ranking ingame used to send you a message in server log if you changed your position, and now it does that only every 1 minute

Standing on a Glowing Tile allows you to open the preselected Market interface of an item when you click on "Show in Market" in the item's context menu. [11.8]
Does this work for other glowing tiles such as anni and demon helmet quest?