• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ [TFS 1.X] noMove creature stops walking

Fresh

Quack!
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a simple function in sources noMove (found at otland) I implemented it in sources.
Everything works fine with that until im using it in creature who should stay in place for ex. 6 seconds.

explain GIF:
Screen capture - 3485f0fee1742f269b68b073f93a279b - Gyazo

I want to add somewhere in sources that if creature got noMove == 1 then he shouldn't move towards the target for X seconds.
My question is: Where I should put if (noMove == 1) { return; } in C++, where is the definition of creature moves to target?
Im looking for it for like 1 hour and Im experimental with everything and still don't work.

Thanks in advance,
Anyone?

Last edited:
Solution
nvm. fixed this.
Solution: Other spell had the same addEvent and while monster was casted the other spell the addEvent removing notMove + added few fixes in sources for creatures thats not the player to work notmove correctly.
Dont tag people its rude actually.

Monster::doAttacking and Monster::eek:nCreatureMove check it out

Dont tag people its rude actually.

Monster::doAttacking and Monster::eek:nCreatureMove check it out

Still the same Nekiro :/ Added into these two definitions..
Yeah its kinda rude little bit but i tagged him because I saw he helps and he is active support team member so.. :p Nvm. Removed from post tagging and I wish I could remember that in next posts :D

nvm. fixed this.
Solution: Other spell had the same addEvent and while monster was casted the other spell the addEvent removing notMove + added few fixes in sources for creatures thats not the player to work notmove correctly.

Solution
Back