• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer TFS 1.x Programming Services

Hello i would like to request 3 runes if you have the time:
Mage Rune (Sorc/druid) Gives mana based on level and magic level.
Paladin rune Gives hp and mana depending on level and distance fighting.
knight rune Gives Hp based on level and higest fighting skill.

Refreshing this thread, if you need anything hit me up on discord.

I have a lot of free time right now, so scripting service is up again.

Verry good scripter, a bit expensive but recommend.
Thanks.

Still up for any request, contact me.

Its been some time since I was bumping this thread xD

I'm open to requests atm :)

Hello Nekiro. Before contacting you, I need to ask, I've already made a Smithing System which obviously works without problems but it's a bit messy, would you be interested in rewriting/optimizing it with just one addition to the System I have in mind?

Hello Nekiro. Before contacting you, I need to ask, I've already made a Smithing System which obviously works without problems but it's a bit messy, would you be interested in rewriting/optimizing it with just one addition to the System I have in mind?
Rewritting yes, I dont edit someones code. You would need to let me know the details about this system tho.

Bump, available for requests, free atm!

Bump I have time for some extra requests.

Available now.

Bump. Available.

Bumping thread, available for some work!

Offers great and quick service. I would recommend him to anybody since the communication and support he offers is top tier. Not to mention that the pricing is fair. Made a custom system for me that works as intented without any flaws in a very short time. Talented and reliable.

Recommended.

Offers great and quick service. I would recommend him to anybody since the communication and support he offers is top tier. Not to mention that the pricing is fair. Made a custom system for me that works as intented without any flaws in a very short time. Talented and reliable.

Recommended.
Thanks!
Open for requests!

Still available.

Available for hire!

Reccommened, reformulated a loot statistics module for OTC for my server, works fast as accurately. Keen eye of detail for what the customer wants.
10/10

Updated the thread, now I'm also doing OTC stuff, modules and stuff.
and I'm available.

Available.

Back