• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Action [TFS 1.X] Reward Chest

Oh, right. There was other calls to :getWeight(). Sorry for forgetting that. I'll change now.

Done, could you test again?

OK, this time it was almost :)

There were no console errors, but:
dbgj2c.jpg

No matter what character I use, it seems that "if rewardWeight > player:getFreeCapacity() then" is not working properly :/ I get "it's too heavy" even though the char's got enough free Cap.

try testing it with printing rewardWeight/free cap etc

also, doesnt this already exist with AID 2000? o.o

try testing it with printing rewardWeight/free cap etc

also, doesnt this already exist with AID 2000? o.o

Sorry, I didn't understand. I'm such a newbie hehe

I'd like to try these: "printing rewardWeight/free cap" and "AID 2000", but I don't know what's it about ;) Can you help me?

Thanks

OK, this time it was almost :)

There were no console errors, but:
dbgj2c.jpg

No matter what character I use, it seems that "if rewardWeight > player:getFreeCapacity() then" is not working properly :/ I get "it's too heavy" even though the char's got enough free Cap.

It seems item:moveTo on TFS 1.0 can only move to tile, not player. I'll adjust the script
Edit: done @raganius, now it should work with no problem on TFS 1.0

Last edited:
It seems item:moveTo on TFS 1.0 can only move to tile, not player. I'll adjust the script

Hey!I have changed "reward:moveTo(player)" to " player:addItemEx(reward)" (as you have said before), and it worked perfectly, like a charm! XD

Thank you so much!

Back