• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tfs acc creator

Electron

Reaction score
How to creat account in TFS manually? 1/1 don't working, writing wrong temple coordinates.

HELP ME!

How to creat account in TFS manually? 1/1 don't working, writing wrong temple coordinates.

HELP ME!

I'm assuming you're using a different map than the forgotten map that comes with the server. Open your map in a map editor, find the spot where you want the account manager to spawn, you can map your own personal area if you wish. Take the coordinates of the square from the map editor (in SimOne's when you hover over the tile you can see the coordinates in the bottom right of the window, I think it's the same in RME's not sure thought). Go to your PHPMyAdmin and access your database. Go to players and change the xyz coordinates of the account manager to your new coordinates.

Jo3

Back