• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS] Brand-New Map

but seriously, they look better. atleast over grass. if your lazy to replace them all then you could edit your brush and apply opt border again

@Up Thats the most rediciolous and retarded statement ive EVER heard, if there would be no cipsoft than couldnt u and thousands of other play OTs or map at all since the game wouldnt exist.
If Cipsoft sucks, how comes that they make millions of euros every year?
The people at cipsoft are humans, not allmighty gods that make everything flawlessly.
They are doing theyr best to develope the game and push it forward.

Ontopic ~
I think wolfs fit there, i like it when people do something unique (Aka wolfs = have to be on a mountain).

lol Cipsoft are getting it right in a few areas. But their player base would be much much higher if they were doing things differently. Imo they are hanging themselves with some of the new PVP updates like "switch place" feature FFUUU lol. Also they could easily add more creative spells and boss fights... but they don't really know how to make a good RPG MMO imo.

P.S. People are really buzzing out about this whole "new map" thing :p

We are still mapping, I recently broke my leg during some practicing so I am not able to focus on mapping at this moment.
Please just be patient and I will be updating the SVN as soon as possible. :)

Ouchie! What the heck happend? >.<

Well, as I'm a freeskiier I'm training on the trampoline, and then I made a perfect frontflip, but somehow the g-force were too heavy due to my fast spin, so the left left broke pretty bad.
I am not wearing any cast, instead I have got a permanent nail in the skeleton that will support it up for the rest of my life, obviously it'll affect my skiing life. Though, funny thing, I broke the bones Tibia & Fibula and a part of my ankle. But I'm getting back pretty fast, almost 2 weeks since the accident, and I can walk 3 steps without the crutches. ;)

Let me be a coolguy to show a picture of my leg!
IMCutP97gh.jpg

Sorry for the showoff of the leg, but just in case people would ask about it. :)
PS. The picture was taken when they were cleaning my leg, that is because all the blood is there. Else the leg looks pretty good for the damage I had.

Oh crap, that gotta hurt, a lil funny tho that it was tibia and fibula.. how big is the chance ey? Sorry if that was abit harsh, heal up pal!

Whats up with you guys i saw FAR worse looking injuries (His injury is pretty serious tho) so drop the act, more important, can you even go on with your sport? There are some mad heavy forces on your body when ur freeskieing and r these nails even strong enough to hold ur bone in place? [Ofc are there also skateboarders with nails in theyr bones but the forces on freeskiing are alot worse than these when u skateboard)
Sorry that im not talking bout the mapping but that sounds more important than tibia.

And btw so im not totally offtopic, when do you think will u be able to map again?

Whats up with you guys i saw FAR worse looking injuries (His injury is pretty serious tho) so drop the act, more important, can you even go on with your sport? There are some mad heavy forces on your body when ur freeskieing and r these nails even strong enough to hold ur bone in place? [Ofc are there also skateboarders with nails in theyr bones but the forces on freeskiing are alot worse than these when u skateboard)
Sorry that im not talking bout the mapping but that sounds more important than tibia.

And btw so im not totally offtopic, when do you think will u be able to map again?

Well we cannot say if the nail is powerful enough to support the bones, as the jumps and rails I'm doing when skiing is pretty big / heavy, I'm either way in a risk zone of either 15m above the ground or on a bonehard rail that I land on after either a spin or a normal jump about 1m above the rail, so it is pretty hard to say. But sure, of course I'll be restricted in the beginning. Probably sponsors will support with a big-air bag where I can begin to train from the scratch again.

Thanks for caring and regarding mapping I am actually thinking about mapping some today for the TFS, so stay tuned and I will update a picture! :)

Back