• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS] Brand-New Map

I'd remove a few stones and maybe a few tufts. But after all this thread is only for you to show us your progress and not for us to give critism actually. It's a good piece, keep it up mate.

I'd remove a few stones and maybe a few tufts. But after all this thread is only for you to show us your progress and not for us to give critism actually. It's a good piece, keep it up mate.

I'm also starting to think I went overboard with the stones, however I really like the spammed grass tufts as we all know grass does not always grow equally when uncared for. Although this is SUPPOSED to be a showoff thread, I like criticism as long as it's justified and not in a single sentence. I wish people would take the time to write out their opinions and explain each point and not just say that 'they didn't like it', or 'it's too spammed'. Those comments don't help me improve, they just point out that there is a flaw, but they aren't helping me find it and correct it.

I would remove the fat grass tufts and only use the small ones.

There is more to come soon! I intend to revamp much of the map and will post occasional pictures to entice members to buy premium and check out the map for themselves.

I think someone's a bit angry they didn't get the position ;)

@Topic, looks good! There's a good amount of details, not too plain and not too spammed.
Yes, I am, because I HAVEN'T GOT ANY EXPLANATION OF WHY I DIDN'T GET THE POST!

Yes, I am, because I HAVEN'T GOT ANY EXPLANATION OF WHY I DIDN'T GET THE POST!

I find your mapping very good, but for the moment we need to organize our group a little bit more. We will contact you as soon as we know if we're going to have 3 mappers.
You are working for Evora if I'm not correct?

Leftwing did actually more or less reject my project invitation for this project, and you(Magnetico) are already working on a project so I guess that's a good reason why he got it and not you. But probably you are the next one to go bold! :)

Leftwing did actually more or less reject my project invitation for this project, and you(Magnetico) are already working on a project so I guess that's a good reason why he got it and not you. But probably you are the next one to go bold! :)

Your project was very enticing, however an opportunity like this rarely comes along and I had to accept it, no hard feelings?

I believe it would only be fair to bump this thread with another picture, more to come soon!

fy1mat.png

Hope you enjoyed,
Leftwing

Back again with some new pictures! Guys please keep this thread going and constantly bumped as we want attention to be brought to the new map!

Here we go:

ie2wky.png

20u7at2.png

15hz05.png

Just some minor showings today, some greater things to come in the future!

Sincerely,
Leftwing

@Leftwing

On the first picture, that drawbridge... Use ID: 5770 instead :)

Back
Top Bottom