• Vote in May Mapping Competition to select a winner!
  • There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS Guide & Documentation

Infernum

Asshole
Support Team
Best answers
Reaction score
Work in progress, but I'm happy with the current state of it and the pace I'm keeping with updates.

I'm looking for genuine feedback as well on what I should improve or if any of my examples should simplified or rewritten. I'm also looking for other things that should be explained that aren't common knowledge (like I put Cylinder and Thing in its own section, since it's not common knowledge, stuff like that). Suggestions on new sections / pages are welcome as well. I'm looking to create something final and perfect for the community to learn how TFS works that can be used for years and years to come.

Also, if anybody happens to want to contribute, let me know.

Link to the GitBook: Preface (https://stigmax.gitbook.io/tfs-guide/)

MikeOT

Best answers
Reaction score
Awesome initiative 👍

I think the format you are using is great.

danne3131

Best answers
Reaction score
Well needed for people, easy to understand!
Well done!

rickgv

Best answers
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. The content is great, tho not a 100% complete.
Since I'm starting, it'd be awesome if I had the full content. Any plans to update it?
Also, is it TFS 1.3?
Love your posts. You truly rock.

OP
Infernum

Infernum

Asshole
Support Team
Best answers
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. The content is great, tho not a 100% complete.
Since I'm starting, it'd be awesome if I had the full content. Any plans to update it?
Also, is it TFS 1.3?
Love your posts. You truly rock.
No plans to update it, writing those pages takes so much time for the formatting, and yes, it is 1.3.

rickgv

Best answers
Reaction score
No plans to update it, writing those pages takes so much time for the formatting, and yes, it is 1.3.
Ahhh, that's bad. Like I said, I love your posts. I have a lot of them bookmarked for when I get comfortable enough to implement them, like the item abilities via Lua.
I'll try my best to understand the interfaces.
BTW, thanks for your quick reply.