• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS - Linux Distro - Complete Work Enviroment

Linxsis

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
I am curious why has someone or a group of people have not put out a version of linux that is ready out of the box to install a TFS working environment. There are thousands of different versions of linux some soo small they can run right off a usb memory stick some as small as 300 megabytes and probably even smaller, complete with a beautiful graphical interface and tools to get whatever job done.

Like right now I am running Puppy Linux, this version is a bit more bulky than other distributions but its still less than 800 megabytes.

01xfcexenial-r5.png

02xfcexenial-r5_small.png

For those interested in this version of linux you can get it here.
Puppy Linux Discussion Forum :: View topic - XenialPup64 With XFCE-4.12

Th real question is: Can you make a version of puppyLinux packaged with latest TFS releases, OTX releases, PHP 7.0+, MySQL/MariaDB, Nginx and perhaps a letsEncrypt agent?
And perhaps one without GUI?

Th real question is: Can you make a version of puppyLinux packaged with latest TFS releases, OTX releases, PHP 7.0+, MySQL/MariaDB, Nginx and perhaps a letsEncrypt agent?
And perhaps one without GUI?
I was really interested in a gui version of linux, just something i could use as a live cd/usb for on the go or full install.

Back