• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tfs-mods

Advance Reward no work on 0.4

Fixed, should work now.

Arena Systems + Demon Oak (more customs)

Both are released somewhere IIRC, so I don't see the reason why should it be written again. More, I didn't played Tibia since long time, so I even don't know how demon oak works : p

@slawkens
The scripts that exist are for TFS 0.3.5.... And it is possible that someone of them already does not work with 0.4 in a very nearby future.

Other Feature (NPC ADDONS for items)

Also, you should make it so people can add their own mods. I have a couple mods in the Mods boards if you want to add them.

Well yeah, they should be able to add their own but to be approved by Slawkens.

Great... :p
I check

Would be very full if you add function Reward for Voc ...
Knight Lv 30 skills 80 (Reward-BrightSword)
Druid Lv 50 MagicLevel 50 (Reward-BlueRobe)

Not if possible Slaw

Last edited:
Great... :p
I check

Would be very full if you add function Reward for Voc ...

Not if possible Slaw

You gave me another idea =) I made so its possible now to make/check almost everything using lua functions, thats easy if you will look how it works.

Yommy :D ...

Think of something .... And I do know here.

NOTE: I liked the Auto presume

Last edited:
Hello MartyX. Thanks for your activity in my thread. I can't make all your things done. Thats because I do not have enough time those days, and also I don't want to touch things that does not belong to me (like CTF mod, which was originally written by Fallen).

About ban mod: ban book is what you're searching for (it was added in some recent revisions in tfs repository).

For the rest: I will look into it when I got time.

Cheers!

Back