• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows TFS & Mysql

troxet

Reaction score
Hello. Recently i have got changed acc maker and it using password encryption sha1.
Im using tfs 0.3.6 and problem is i cant log into game with normal account details,
only acc manager ingame works.

Error im getting:
Incorrect password

^
Im typing same password that works fine on acc maker and normaly i can log on website, but not in game.
Anyone would help me?

Execute Query in database
SQL:
UPDATE accounts SET password=SHA1(password);
and
config-and-functions.php
changed
PHP:
if(strtolower($config['server']['encryptionType']) == 'sha1')
for
PHP:
if(strtolower($config['server']['passwordType']) == 'sha1')

config-and-functions.php
changed
PHP:
if(strtolower($config['server']['encryptionType']) == 'sha1')
for
PHP:
if(strtolower($config['server']['passwordType']) == 'sha1')

It didnt helped because im using Znote Acc.
I executed sha1 password in db but dont work And in config.lua placed passwordType= sha1

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT:

Works and thank you Cronox :)

EDIT2:

Well it still dont work im afraid, you can check: emploria.eu

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Znote
ried to fix this now, tested it, and realized I can't reproduce this bug. Worked fine on my TFS 0.3 server. So the converter should also apply to old players and accounts for TFS 0.3.

I can only assume the issue was password encryption then. So I'm gonna look and try to find a way to detect password encryption, and encrypt it to sha1 if its plain. (Edit: On TFS 0.3 this is a pain in the ass, since they most likely are using salt).

Edit: Fixed in SVN: "Detected:1 accounts with plain passwords. These passwords has been given sha1 encryption."

Reported Issue as of now: Starting as no vocation does not seem to work properly.
Edit: No vocation bug fixed in SVN
If you find any bugs report them to me.
or
http://otland.net/f481/converting-existing-mysql-plaintext-database-use-sha1-102356/

I dont have this error but I got a question I'm using tfs 0.4 and I DONT want sha1 passwords but when I write plain in config I cant run the server?:eek: can someone fix it for me? I wanna be able to see passwords in database

Back