• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tfs server save

chaos1992

Reaction score
my server save only once at 1hour but i want that the server save every 15min
i use TFS 0.2.13 modified by Gesior

0.25 will be 15 minutes but i haven't seen the code.

serverSaveHour is not the frequence of the save server in hours. It's the hour when it will be saved. -,-"

For example, if you put 6, the server will be saved and restarted (if you want) at 06:00 am. If you want an AUTO SAVE you'll have to make/get a LUA script which saves the server frenquently, or, if you have a basic knowledge in c++, you can do that in sources.

Yours,
Rafael Hamdan;

Last edited:
"my server save only once at 1hour (= each hour - one save) but i want that the server save every 15min " I've understood it like Gesior's version got autoSave. Sorry if I'm wrong but his English is far from being advanced.

i need save more than 1 per hour ! im using TFS 0.2.13 by gesior TOO :( help

I'm pretty sure that with this release, it is still possible to start a manual save at a frequency you desire.

Simply log onto your GM and type
Code:
!save "15
if you want your server to save every 15 minutes. You can, of course, change the number 15 with any number you like. This number is the number of minutes between saves.

When you type this command you will not see any result displayed either in your tibia client default window or the server window. But be assured your server is now saving.

If you use an AAC you can test to see if it is working.

Most servers' AAC will not display the current information on a character. It will only display the information as of the last time the character logged out, or the last time a server save was done.

Using the !online command, find a player that is logged in who has levelled since they logged in (by comparing their !online reported level with the level reported by the AAC character look-up. Now initiate the !save "15 command and look-up the character again on the AAC. You will notice that the level reported by the AAC is current to what the !online command reports.

I hope this wasn't too confusing and can possibly help someone.

Cheers.

Maybe it's easier to add broadcastMessage ?:p

Disabled save in config.lua

enter data/global.lua

And paste this code:

Code:
saveDelay = 15 * 60 * 1000 -- 15 minutes for each save. 
storageValue = 2342 

if (getGlobalStorageValue(storageValue) == -1) then 
    function save(saveDelay) 
        saveData() 
        debugPrint(">>>>PLAYERS SAVED<<<<") 
        addEvent(save, saveDelay, saveDelay) 
    end 
    setGlobalStorageValue(storageValue, 1) 
end

Then the saves will save every 15 minutes.

Tested and works on TFS 0.2.13 (its what im using right now on my Znote server the last week, got no probs with it.)

serverSaveHour is not the frequence of the save server in hours. It's the hour when it will be saved. -,-"

For example, if you put 6, the server will be saved and restarted (if you want) at 06:00 am. If you want an AUTO SAVE you'll have to make/get a LUA script which saves the server frenquently, or, if you have a basic knowledge in c++, you can do that in sources.

Yours,
Rafael Hamdan;

Hes correct, config.lua save only saves once every 24 hour, you only choose when to save.

I recomand you to disable it, and fix the global save I showed you.

Disabled save in config.lua

enter data/global.lua

And paste this code:

Code:
saveDelay = 15 * 60 * 1000 -- 15 minutes for each save. 
storageValue = 2342 

if (getGlobalStorageValue(storageValue) == -1) then 
    function save(saveDelay) 
        saveData() 
        debugPrint(">>>>PLAYERS SAVED<<<<") 
    end 
    setGlobalStorageValue(storageValue, 1) 
end

Then the saves will save every 15 minutes.

Tested and works on TFS 0.2.13 (its what im using right now on my Znote server the last week, got no probs with it.)

Hes correct, config.lua save only saves once every 24 hour, you only choose when to save.

I recomand you to disable it, and fix the global save I showed you.

How do you disable it? Do you just delete the line or do you delete the time stamp so theres nothing written?

This script works also on 0.2.8 ver of TFS ??

And it causes any laggs ? Can some 1 reply ? :)

Back