• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer TFS Services [Lua/C++], OTClient Services[Modules/C++], VPS/WINDOWS Installation

Dakos

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello im Lucas i am 29 y/o from Poland. Currently jobless so im looking for some job based on TFS.
  • Looking for job: Programer/Scripter(C++ / Lua based on TFS),
  • Additionally: Install OTS on Linux (Acc Maker, Engine, Required libs)
  • Contact; Dakos#7633
  • Experience; 8 Years with Tibia Servers, mostly Naruto / Dragon Ball projects (Custom Tibia OTS).
I accept only paypal.

Lucas is great to work with, im talking with him on daily bases about programing, scripter etc.
He have helped me alot and ive been paying through PayPal with no issues.

He is always there when you need him and are very fast to answer your questions.

I will continue working with him for sure.

REP++ gave me more than he was supposed to.
Nice help, updating my whole data and everything.
im very satisfied ++

I can recommend this fella
Very talented and hard working person, helps you indeed all the way to make sure everything runs smoothly ++!

@refresh.
jobless so idk, maybe otland its a way

extremely recommended, very capable and trustworthy, helped me with c++/lua and some otclient

@refresh
discord: dakosiu
Hey man,
How much would it cost more or less to set up a offline server ( locally ) ? Im looking to use datapack/Map Orts2 from Evil Puncker. I have some experience with TFS 1.2 but i cant figure out how to set up with TFS 1.4.2. Would be great with accmaker locally aswell. Best regards,

@Dakos Thank you bro for very nice job, it was fast, precisly, and good. No doubt that you know what you are doing! You solved all the problems as they came and you made it look easy. Again, thanks for the help! I give you ten stars! :)

@Refresh

ps. soon OTClient modules can be requested too.

@Refresh

latest work:
Uwh5Szv.gif

Sorry, its a dedicated system for one of otland user's.

Back