• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved [TFS] Undefined reference for lua_*

QuickLearner

Reaction score
Hello all,

I was searching for that topic on this forum and found some threads but none was solving my issue :|

I have a problem with undefined reference. During compiling everything works fine till 100% and then I get errors for undefined references for lua_* files.

All packages I've always install are there :

1631600080232.png

Normally it's working just fine and cmake command doing this:

1631600278342.png

and the part of the output:

1631600479062.png

link.txt last line :

1631600874194.png

I would really appreciate your help. This is some OTS that I'm working on for some time and it is mainly to play with my friends from time to time and there are lot of custom things so I don`t want to change the engine :|

Solution
Hello all,

I was searching for that topic on this forum and found some threads but none was solving my issue :|

I have a problem with undefined reference. During compiling everything works fine till 100% and then I get errors for undefined references for lua_* files.

View attachment 62076

View attachment 62077

View attachment 62078

link.txt last line :

View attachment 62079

I would really appreciate your help. This is some OTS that I'm working on for some time and it is mainly to play with my friends from time to time and there are lot of custom things so I don`t want to change the engine :|
Install 'luajit', remove...
Hello all,

View attachment 62076

View attachment 62077

View attachment 62078

link.txt last line :

View attachment 62079

Install 'luajit', remove 'build' folder and create it again. Compile again.
Debian/Ubuntu:
Code:
sudo apt-get install libluajit-5.1-dev
If you are using some old version of sources (like 1.2), you may also need to replace 'cmake' folder files with newest files:

Solution
Hi, thanks for answer. I didn't used your fix.

I don`t know why but I just reset whole VPS to the default values and do >> Exactly the same step I've done earlier << and now it is working.

I don`t have any idea why and how... :| I can`t even provide how I fixed it to make it easier for other people with the same issue...

Can someone delete this Thread becuase it is pointless at this point I guess :|

Back