• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS1.x Autolooting items to depot, doesn't save them

jerryb1988

Reaction score
I'm using a script based off AutoLoot System for tfs 1.x to autoloot items to a depot box. The problem I'm running into is, if the player doesn't open the depot box before the logout, the items don't save.

EX:
hunt 3 hours. have 1234 items in inbox. Logout. Login. 0 items in inbox, even if the server saved multiple times.

EX:
hunt 3 hours. have 1234 items in inbox. OPEN DEPOT BOX. Logout. Login. Items are all there.

Is there any way in LUA to trigger the saving of depot items before logging out?

Or if not, is there any way to "open" the depot box through LUA and call it on the logout.lua so the player will never really see it or get to use it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Adding details, during the server save, the player_depotitems table doesn't update on server save either. I've found that as long as the player opens their depot at least once while they are logged on, then the table will update with every save (for that player). It appears that even items after the server save get saved, as long as they open their depot box atleast once. If they don't open their depot and they log out or die, the items dont save.

It seems that the only thing that is relevant is whether or not they opened their depot while they were logged in. If they do, everything is fine. If they don't, none of the items obtained during that session save.

Back