• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFSCMS 1.0 Beta 2

Are you using The Forgotten Server 0.2? This CMS is not compatible with 0.3.

ok, I'm a n00b here. But how do I install this.? Do I put it in the C:\xampp\htdocs folder or what.? I have changed the config file to my DB and all just need to now how or what to do to get it to work.

Thanks,
Maddmama ;)

Oh and Great work on every thing!!! :thumbup:

Please read what talaturen wrote!
You can't install it. Open /includes/config.php and configure it yourself :D

@ darkwizard:
You're using TFS 0.3! This AAC does not work with 0.3 use tfs 0.2 and it will work.

Regards,
Deaktiver

Please read what talaturen wrote!
You can't install it. Open /includes/config.php and configure it yourself :D

@ darkwizard:
You're using TFS 0.3! This AAC does not work with 0.3 use tfs 0.2 and it will work.

Regards,
Deaktiver

ow ok Thanks man

Is there any AAC coming that suport TFS 0.3????

OK done all the changing in config.php, I think. but how do I get it to show up.? What starts it? Sorry for being such a n00b here, lol, Just trying to learn ;)

I got it to work

thanks,Maddmama

Last edited:
ok got new problem now.When people make an account they cant login the game. I see the new accounts in DB but when I try them I get wrong user name or password. Any 1 got any ideals??? I'm using theforgottenserver-v0.2-win32gui.

Thanks,Maddmama

This is great, lacking one thing and thats disabling Gods/GMS from appearing on the lists and the experience graphs if he can bring them for the players :)

Yea but, that's Beta 2.
That's the one with the unfinished character creation.
You create, the character get 150hp/0mana.

Is that fixed or?

/Limannen

Yea but, that's Beta 2.
That's the one with the unfinished character creation.
You create, the character get 150hp/0mana.

Is that fixed or?

/Limannen

Idk, I'm just assuming from Tala's post that when TFS 0.3 RC1 is released he'll release the next version of TFSCMS, which should have everything fixed plus stuff added.

Jo3

Aha, I guess I gotta try it out then :D

/Limannen
Reporting back if it's fixed.
EDIT:

Nope, not fixed.

Last edited:
So it works with other options then a new created char, with 160/0 hp/mana?
Can you or not change? :D

Ty,
/Limannen

Back