• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFSCMS 1.0 Beta 2

I wonder why everyone insists on sticking to the old mysql_ commands. I read this article and i've not used mysql commands since, Five common PHP database problems

Working on a own ACC, with the new style and you will notice that it's ALOT harder to hack.

ALOT harder to hack? Either you can hack it, or you can't. TFSCMS is not using mysql_ commands unless you choose to use them. TFSCMS has MySQL, MySQLI and PDO database classes. It's not creating a new MySQL connection for every single query, it's using one connection.

I wonder why everyone insists on sticking to the old mysql_ commands. I read this article and i've not used mysql commands since, Five common PHP database problems

Working on a own ACC, with the new style and you will notice that it's ALOT harder to hack.

ahahajahajhauhauaehh

u am nob end sey HAKED HAhuaeHASUHAUShuahs!!!!!! lol !! is sey websajt wen you mejk new canecton ever tajm,,,,,, end if u mejk u am nob LoL!!

Heh, when 0.3.3+ compatible version will be released? I tried to modify those database queries but I given up when I saw that id of account in 0.2 was account number :ff

Regards,
Hermes

ehmm...i dont get it :p
it doesnt work for me...
when i type in
Database Host: localhost
Database Name: unleshead server
Database Username: root
Database Passowrd: ********
Database Engine: MySQL
and than i press "proceed"

it just turns to the beginning:
Database Host:
Database Name:
Database Username:
Database Passowrd:
Database Engine:
whats wrong?:S

EDITED:
I'm using tfs 0.3.1

For thoose who want site account management to work

You can enter either config.php here and change the password type to plain.
or you can enter config.lua in the server and change password type to shal

Then "letclientchoosevocation" means "let users on the online site choose vocations" and not the tibia client which it might sound like.

If you want to let them choose vocation, you might want to change the values, HP/mana from lvl 8 instead of 1?

Then enter your database, find your OT servers database and click on SQL and type this in:

PHP:
 ALTER TABLE `players` CHANGE `health` `health` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '185',
CHANGE `healthmax` `healthmax` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '185',
CHANGE `experience` `experience` BIGINT( 20 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '4200',
CHANGE `mana` `mana` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '35',
CHANGE `manamax` `manamax` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '35'

In config.php on the homesite you can change their level to 8 and town id to 5
Town_ID 5 = Thais if you use original tibia map.

If you look at the query, you might recognize the last value and the name.

etc, mana ---- 35

Last edited:
Back