• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFSCMS Design, yes or no?

Shall this be the default theme for the new TFSCMS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a lot better, the colors are nice but you need to move the boxes or w/e they are called

I vote Yes, because this is amazing, is very simple and pretty.
Thank you!
i vote no. It's so not tibia :p
Thanks for opinion, ill work on to get it more tibia-style:p
If your going for noob designs, then keep it hardcore noobish x)
So I'd say no ^^.

Yours,
Vanderlay
Ah thanks, i love you too!:)
Could be a lot better, the colors are nice but you need to move the boxes or w/e they are called
Thanks for your respond ill work harder on it next time.

Added it along with the logo:)

Thanks for your opinion guys :)

I like it, its very user friendly.

That layout, is for the RC preview version of TFSCMS? Any idea when the actualy RC is out? :/ Talas been kinda ditching TFSCMS. He estimated the release of it for about a month ago.

You can find the latest code in the private subversion.

I like it, its very user friendly.

That layout, is for the RC preview version of TFSCMS? Any idea when the actualy RC is out? :/ Talas been kinda ditching TFSCMS. He estimated the release of it for about a month ago.
Hehe, thanks for your opinion. And yeah as Talaturen mentioned above the release for Donators and staff only atm.
very nice ZoOorO :D
Thanks bro :D

I love it so I would say Yes, and good job! :)

Damn, really nice layout :D
It really should be the default, aswell.

Maybe release it? :p

/Limannen

Thanks you! I will release it when the newest TFSCMS will be release for public :)

I've looked everywhere, doesn't seem that a release date for any new TFSCMS is published :S

So, is there a date or do we have to wait patiently ? :p

/Limannen

Sorry, but this one is ugly :( I love softcores/icechaw layouts, they are much better :)

Sorry, but this one is ugly :( I love softcores/icechaw layouts, they are much better :)

And you think they're gonna release them?

I think this is 100% better layout than the "original" :S
Don't you, Richux/Zonet ? :blink:

/Limannen

And you think they're gonna release them?

I think this is 100% better layout than the "original" :S
Don't you, Richux/Zonet ? :blink:

/Limannen

No, I don't think they will, but it would be nicer if Zororo or w/e his name is made one similar to softcorian layout :p and uhh... "original" one(I would not call it layout) is just ugly, and ofc this one is 99X better, but it could be better. :D However, I am not criticizing this layout, becase I have no idea how to make one on my own, but if your asking me it to become TFSCMS design, I am saying NO :p

cya!

At least currently that green header doesn't fit into rest of dark theme. Maybe make soft, but still quite bright blue (could fit into rest of theme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back