• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFSCMS Design, yes or no?

Shall this be the default theme for the new TFSCMS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
Yo, me and Abeto have been working on a template for TFSCMS and here is the result ;)
Front page
2nktla9.jpg

Highscore
2czyckg.jpg

Player search
29nxbi8.jpg

My account
2nswn6.jpg

Admin panel
uuhj5.jpg

Do you wish it shall be used as default theme in the new TFSCMS release?
Drop a comment on what is good and bad...

Special thanks to Feloth for helping me when I got lost :D

Looking good, however TFSCMS sux =(
Make for gesior instead.

;)
You are wrong, TFSCMS is much better... Gesior's acc maybe got more functions but it has a lot of bugs and is easy to hack if you are good at it....
So I will stay to TFSCMS till Feloth release his AAC :D

Anyway thanks for your opinion!:)

Sorry, but it just doesnt fit for 'default' theme... just my opinion.

Otherwise, it looks good, maybe a bit too dark but its ok.

tfscms is etter than geisor imop
You are right!
Gesior AAC is shit comparing it to TFSCMS security.

@ZoOorO:

Cool work ;)
You are also right! Thanks alot for your opinion!:)
Jobory-Team <3
<3
Sorry, but it just doesnt fit for 'default' theme... just my opinion.

Otherwise, it looks good, maybe a bit too dark but its ok.
Okay, maybe more RPG looking theme? Anyway it isn't dark for me maybe your screen is too dark. Thanks for your opinion I appreciate it!:)

Edit:
I forgot something to add Emma Waston, you really think the current default theme look better than this?

You are right!
Edit:
I forgot something to add Emma Waston, you really think the current default theme look better than this?

To be honest, I dont really know what is the default theme like. ^^

It looks like this one, http://z-note.net :p

Well, it might not be that good-looking, but the main idea was to keep it as simple as possible, I guess. Yours also very user-friendly Id say. It could be added as an external layout, in this drop down list at the top right. :p

Well, it might not be that good-looking, but the main idea was to keep it as simple as possible, I guess. Yours also very user-friendly Id say. It could be added as an external layout, in this drop down list at the top right. :p
Indeed, but too bad it can't be added with "choose layout".. Because in this theme we had to edit few other places to get it to work 100% without any bugs... :p

I voted no because I personnaly don't really like it. Don't really know why, I think its the green header?

I voted no because I personnaly don't really like it. Don't really know why, I think its the green header?
Thanks for your opinion. Next time ill put more time on making better header:)

I vote Yes, because this is amazing, is very simple and pretty.

If your going for noob designs, then keep it hardcore noobish x)
So I'd say no ^^.

Yours,
Vanderlay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back