• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ThaCore's Mappin

Lol, i never thought people with react that way, i know it looks alot like WardawG's one but thats not a rip, ye maybe Wardawg was the first one on use that style, but it looks a little bit like cipsoft new style, also no other people did it before, because those grounds are not set as default in the remeres map editor. and if just download it and map in 8.6 the items will be wrong.....
So no it wasnt a rip, the only thing that may be a rip is the bridge :)rolleyes:) but i found it cool, and also i didnt copy every tile by wardawgs just saw his mapping once and then i mapped mine.
.. i put credits, i ask in his thread before, and its only 2 fucking grounds mixed nothing like copyright.

How would it be only a inspiration?

When you looked at hes picture for ideas, and came up with what u would do by looking at he's map, thats inspiration, thats more like one look at it, map 4 tiles, another look at the pic, 4 more tiles.

Call it what you will, Im not saying your not allowed to do that, but its still a ripoff, so I just dont think you should post it.

When you looked at hes picture for ideas, and came up with what u would do by looking at he's map, thats inspiration, thats more like one look at it, map 4 tiles, another look at the pic, 4 more tiles.

Call it what you will, Im not saying your not allowed to do that, but its still a ripoff, so I just dont think you should post it.

Well i didnt mapped it they way you thing, if you check it the main idea is just the acid sprite and the new purple ground, mixed they look cool, i wasnt looking at his picture when i made mine.. i just mapped with those 2 sprites, and well the nature/plants i just downloaded a rme extension with those sprites and used them... and the shape ended looking a bit like one wardawgs pic, but i mapped a big zone and just took a pic of this little bridge.

the only thing that makes it look like a rip off, is the sprites that aren't used much

the only thing that makes it look like a rip off, is the sprites that aren't used much
Ye and that's 'cause the map editor is outdated, like hesten said, mountains and deserts are normal climates 'cause are old and default sprites/brushes, if the mapeditor had those sprites, people will use them more often

Dude! Watch pirates of the carribean? :[

At the pic, looks pretty good, except that there is palms IN the water ;/ + cleaner water would look more beautiful with this caribic theme (spelling?) :p

It's Parley! Watch Pirates of the Caribbean!! klippa hans toung

Evo revamp
1QTz0AE1Z.png

I fell in love this :)

Back