• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling ThaCore's Templates | For Modern AAC

I like your templates, keep them coming. :)

Bump, i'll add more templates later its just that i lose my inspiration :p i have few templates done just w8ting for code

Second and third, was from World Of Warcraft Official Website, only some changes on colors, this guy its fake from "designer websites"

here was:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/

Last edited:
:) hello dear f*ckin noob, if you check older posts i said that, when i was adding them and stuff...
i said they werent my graphics and i'll say it again, im selling the coding not the images, i can fuckin put the images for free, and just sell the code, but i wont cuz you suck :) im not fake cuz i said that before, and the Dragon layout, just have a little piece from other website :) but the other ones are 100% made by me :) you can check more designers as winneandys he stole everything for his templates :) and yeah he sold few of them so stfu cuz you dont know anythin!

Thanks and sorry for dont add more templates its just that ive been really busy with the school and stuff some days im even 12-13 hours in school so i cant make more templates and i'm coding the ones i already design but im slowly

COMING SOON FOR ONLY 5 BUCKS:

GJmuBMuK08.png

Back