• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling ThaCore's Templates | For Modern AAC

BUMP NEW TEMPLATE DONE
  • Template Name: iTibia
  • Type: Modern AAC
  • Author: ThaCore
  • Sources Available: .TPL; .PSD; FONTS
  • Software Required:Adobe Photoshop CS+;
  • Color: Default
  • Regular Price: €6
  • Buyout Price: €40

G5fIgzUsms.png

http://otland.net/private.php?do=newpm&u=92017

BUMP now you can buy them in V*pus :p just search for them it in Desing AACs zone i cant put links here :p

:S idk maybe i did dunno who he is, maybe he stoled it from another website of someone that actually bought it :/ cant do nothing against it :'(

:) hello dear f*ckin noob, if you check older posts i said that, when i was adding them and stuff...
i said they werent my graphics and i'll say it again, im selling the coding not the images, i can fuckin put the images for free, and just sell the code, but i wont cuz you suck :) im not fake cuz i said that before, and the Dragon layout, just have a little piece from other website :) but the other ones are 100% made by me :) you can check more designers as winneandys he stole everything for his templates :) and yeah he sold few of them so stfu cuz you dont know anythin!

Dude I only use 1-3 graphics when creating my templates, but you take the whole shit and just rearrange.. The only template that you've made all by yourself is the Lotus one.

Just a suggestion: Reduce your prices, i know it's not easy to design those templates but i think people is not able to pay that much.

On-Topic: You're PRO!
I would like to buy a template, can i have your MSN please.

Thank you!

Just a suggestion: Reduce your prices, i know it's not easy to design those templates but i think people is not able to pay that much.

That's the reason why a regular price was set. '.'

BUMP
___________________________________________​
[NEW]

Medieval

• Template Name: Medieval
  • Type: Modern AAC
  • Author: ThaCore
  • Sources Available: .TPL; .PSD; FONTS
  • Software Required:Adobe Photoshop CS+;
  • Color:Olive
  • Regular Price: €18
  • Buyout Price: €80 CONTACT ME (PM) OR ASK FOR MY MSN

G5fIgzUsms.png

bump! u can buy them on VAP*S

This person is trusted, bought a couple of layouts from him, offers good quality and a bit cheap.

Edit: Sry for double posting, forgot I asked for his MSN, you can delete the first post.

Back
Top Bottom