• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thais battle against the leading guild!

Boeg smurfen

Reaction score
First we got raped when they had saga hell, renacashi and alot of more mages, after like 15 min we decided to try again, told everyone to go ancient temple and told them to stay there until I came and heres what happend

Softcores Thaisbattleagainst LEADINGGUILD.cam

Pfft.. Boeg invited us to go OB, then he said didn't want to cuz he was "flying solo" lmao.. and look at ur team.. you had enough to take me, razino etc down.. what a silly excuse :\

Was fun tho, I didn't actually think you could get me :p

Anyways, taking back lvls =)

Love from,
Saga Hell / Neptikz

Well the best thing was when you (Neptikz/Saga Hell) was like "COMBO ME!" and 2 secs later boom you got killed :D

hahahahahaha, 02:29 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Neptikz [263] was slain by Lill Smurfen [92]. hahaha its fun, hes like 200 lvls higher than me :D

ye was fun :)

But it was lame of u not to go ob tho.. with that team you could have killed me even if i was lvl 400.. :p

Nothing special just look how many pll vs how many if the full leading guild was there like urs was u had no chance sorry to say =S

wow proz0r, 20 mages fighting 4 guys thats rly hard, and about annyquilator whats the big deal?i made a mistake while i was typing is that a problem? Keep playing on ur lvl 92 and have fun

Well you see Boeg or whatever pl name you would call yourself, you saw dirty sanchez and whoever else pking in thais and he asked you for an ob which you said yes to we told you to go to ankrahmun an open field where the open battles should take place not the pussy places like carlin- ab which you asked for or even more polish edron open battles.

You never showed up when we had our actual team of mages there with us (which you requested and we fulfilled) and after seeing that cam i don't know why you didn't show up you had plenty of kids and our side had 2 mages and 3 knights. (in the cam)

Also you guys fought in ancient temple that's just a complete and utterly joke.

So i suggest you truly don't call your thread name and cam ...against LEADING GUILD. We messaged you with the guild you wanted to fight against and you turned it down you know that.

If you want to fight the guild you message Renacashi instead of fighting our knights

Thank You.

Wow you probably put alot of heart and soul into that post but here's something that might chock you, nobody gives a shit.
Boeg Smurfen is swedish and the name isnt even close to being polish you retard. Olanarc died then he came on Razino his 270~ ek and thought that he and dracos and that other EK could smash us and the cam shows the outcome.

Olanarc isnt razino

the name shit is purposely supposed to make fun of you

in the cam came another team of 3 that hates us came from >>> and started to ue olanarc

and no sorry i don't spend that much time into writing my posts even though you might have :/

you don't get the point of it. we asked for an ob they didn't come so most of us went afk and did other shit that was important

You guys have earned my respect for having balls enough to try, hope you guys get some lvls and we can fight again

Last edited:
Why we didint go ob was couse we'd get fucked instantly, I mean a 359 ed, 270 ek, 250 ms, 266 ek.. We can't do a shit since our highest mage is like 146?

Why we didint go ob was couse we'd get fucked instantly, I mean a 359 ed, 270 ek, 250 ms, 266 ek.. We can't do a shit since our highest mage is like 146?

No worries, i've been in a situation like that a few days ago and surprisingly we didn't die that much. We even managed to kill a 270 mage. We were 6, they were 5, they were all 250+, we were at our average level of 130.

Wow you probably put alot of heart and soul into that post but here's something that might chock you, nobody gives a shit.
Boeg Smurfen is swedish and the name isnt even close to being polish you retard. Olanarc died then he came on Razino his 270~ ek and thought that he and dracos and that other EK could smash us and the cam shows the outcome.

You know, you failed, since i do give a shit about Master Botter's post. So, fail less my son.

Back