• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Thanatos server

Zeelex

Thanatos Developer
Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for " a team" , for the server Me (main mapper, spriter) and My RL brother (Lua/C++ /scripter) are creating.
We handle our own custom client, on the version 8.54, We got incredible scripts, sprites, ideas, and also an incredible map.
We got a custom Socketing system never seen before, Mounts system ( lots of incredible mounts!) Scripted boss fight system ( Never seen before in an OT, Boss fights that require strategy, not the basic tank'n spank that tibia has)
Train system (Train, with rails , not training system), Engineering system (never seen before in an ot), Mining system... And many other features.
The server still mimics real tibia spells/pvp/gameplay, since we do LOVE Tibia's pvp, and we don't want to unbalance it with implemented spells. We still have custom spell sprites, for our bosses.
I'll post a few pictures, to show you what I'm talking about
Mining system:
miningsystem.png

Socket system
socketsystem.png

Train system
train.png

Pictures !
orcsrojos.png

dragonmount1.png

bearhouse.png

roads1.png

warwolfmount.png

farm3.png

puerto1.png

tombzz.png

gsspawn4.png

This are mere samples, of what this server includes.
We are looking mainly for mappers.
Still anybody who is interested on scripting/spriting PM me
for more info, PM ME.

Last edited:
Incredible server! when is it giong to come out?
Btw, don't listen to hates, it's just jealousy

PM ME, If you're interested in joining.

so ugly server

So, you should be the one to go around and tell other people off on there servers? He worked hard on it, you could at least give him a little slack asshole.. People like you don't deserve to go around here and post random things on a job application, if you don't have anything to add or you want to apply, then don't post here. Now, why don't you go and try to make a map, a mount system, and script. I would watch and laugh as you fail, because you did this.. Now, please don't do it to any other persons thread, I will see forth for this comment to be deleted.

-Kira

That's why I said, PM ME, Zeelex is banned until november 14th because of a missunderstanding. I'll get in contac with you darkhaos when I have time

That's why I said, PM ME, Zeelex is banned until november 14th because of a missunderstanding. I'll get in contac with you darkhaos when I have time

Oh sorry, i didn't noticed that you're member of this project, i think you was a player trying to join to this project.
Anyways i'll wait for your pm.

Was gunna work with zeelex on a project, we agreed and all, then suddenly he hops on msn, hey i dont want to work with you, but here lemme give you this custom monster i sprited as a sorry for the week you wasted.
Sends me a released yellow dragon sprite.
I find out through a friend.
He logs.
(Blocked me)
Hasnt contacted me since i told him that he sent me a sprite that was released by someone else that he claims to have made.
I dont recommend this to anyone. But who knows maybe he wont screw you over like he did me.
Best of luck ~

Screwing you would've been to post Forsakenground's Map. for everyone to download.
I've had REAL troubles in rl, and I didn't want to give any explanations. that's why I blocked you. I didn't play you wrong and I told ya I got that sprite from time ago.
3 good reasons of why I didn't work with you.
1- I had some rl troubles at home, I left my house for a couple of weeks.
2- I need to give the most important test of my life in 20 days.
3- Sorry to say, Forsakengrounds has a great community and work. But it's not as professional as my original project is. And I prefier to be my own Boss.
Don't act like I scammed/screwed you. I didn't.
Still, all I did was helping you, and showing you my Ideas, (and you took my dragon mount too).
So please, don't act as the victim here.
I still think you're a great guy. And sorry for blocking you the way I did, I just wasn't in the mood, nor in the conditions to give explanations.
Best of Luck
~Bump~

I didnt take it LOL, i remade it from scratch, and added stuff so its not just a guy with a shield, added a lance and cleaned it up a bit. And even gave you credit for it on my thread. So dont say i stole it, And i just didnt appreciate you giving me a sprite you said you made then i had to find out someone else actually made thats all. And i talked to several others about the situation and they said you took the bird riding mount idea from someone else who previously made it.

Back