• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Thanatos server

Sigh, that's already been stated, and edited.
That mount I made it months ago, took it from Po's SPR just as shadowsong. I did the whole work myself tho. the thing is, I never liked it. so I changed it to traveler's outfit. I make my own mounts, that terror bird thing was the 2nd mount I ever made. and I didn't stole it, I did it on MY OWN
And moist. Don't try to make me look bad, You just keep on buying maps from people. (Ya I know peroxide too).

I did buy peroxides map lol whats your point? hes an amazing mapper and wanted to sell me his maps why the heck would i say no :O?

I did buy peroxides map lol whats your point? hes an amazing mapper and wanted to sell me his maps why the heck would i say no :O?
What he's trying to say is at least he does his own work instead of buying it.

OT:
The project looks interesting. Maybe I can map a little depending on what you need. Don't have that much free time though, so I cannot guarantee that things will get done.

Collz I'll send you a PM in a while.
@Everyone. I made this thread to search for potential team members Nothing else.
I won't respond anymore to posts that don't fit to this subject.
Thanks

Back