• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thanks for everything.

Elda Swok

Searching New Project
Reaction score
Hello, i know im not well known around the community, but i just wanted to let everyone know thag i must take the future in a different path. I am a new father and it is very time consuming. I want to thank everyone on the otland forum for all the help and friendships i have been provided with. I have made many attempts to create a great server but fell short numerous times. I will be releasing everything i have saved to my computer when i get home but i have put a lot of thought into this and couldnt wait to get it out. I have played 1000s of different ots, but maintained a heavy passion for tibia, scripting, and mapping. But i no longer have the spare time in which i can enjoy it anymore. I might be back one day with a greater knowledge of life, an skills that will help me create the server in which ive always wanted to make. But until then this is gonna have to be a goodbye.

And i would like to thank the forgotten server development team more than anyone because without them we would have never gotten as far as we are now. Thank you and please continue to do what you do. Not for the money, but because you have a passion to make people happy.

I know how you feel bro, I have a young one myself and it isn't easy.

Goodluck and I hope to see you back here one day and perhaps with your little one too :)

Back