• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thankyou to Resistance & Pupilo Do Batman

Zarz

Bruhs || Tibiacams.net
Reaction score
Thank you for the battles even though it was a run over. We appreciate you trying :>

Validus 24 - 2 Pupilo Do Batman
Validus 47 - 2 Resistance

Your welcome.
You won the "battles" fair and square, some people dont know the difference between east and west or north and south...
Gratz winning, but i had some fun :D

We bit to dust
but if was fun overall
I liked it
But we still need to shape, alot.

One of not the craziest moments in the game

wkOA0w.png

and they kept doing this for like 15 minutes

GG to all.. Especially us. I guess nobody on this server has a chance :(. Keep recruiting guys I geuss the next one will be better. Btw tell pussy Ice Meto if he wants to fight join the warmode. :)

GG to all.. Especially us. I guess nobody on this server has a chance :(. Keep recruiting guys I geuss the next one will be better. Btw tell pussy Ice Meto if he wants to fight join the warmode. :)

We're considering warmoding you. But as I told Oddr Lothor (Xon Vanetta) it will not be open battles because we do not have enough people.

Edit: and I am not going to recruit a bunch of morons to help us.

I'll believe it when it happens. You had more deaths than all of our team had during that warmode and you weren't in it!!! Gz

I'll believe it when it happens. You had more deaths than all of our team had during that warmode and you weren't in it!!! Gz

And you're referring to yesterday? When it took you approximately 60 paralyzes for each kill on me?

You think that if I really cared about these deaths I would have come on another character, wouldn't I?

I had a great timing seeing how long it took you to kill me. Being trapped multiple times when 8-9 people are on me and still not dieing. Not to say that I am pro, but that was awful from ur side.

And you're referring to yesterday? When it took you approximately 60 paralyzes for each kill on me?

You think that if I really cared about these deaths I would have come on another character, wouldn't I?

I had a great timing seeing how long it took you to kill me. Being trapped multiple times when 8-9 people are on me and still not dieing. Not to say that I am pro, but that was awful from ur side.

Ye kinda awful... but its game BE HAPPY ;D
we were 5 ppl killing mayn and no im not proud so 8 ppl for a 190 is kinda awful ...

Probably since noone actually "tried" to kill you that badly, you ignorant fuck?

best kill was that rp 300 haha we actually killed someone but it was funny haha expecially when leader says go east half the team goes west lol

best kill was that rp 300 haha we actually killed someone but it was funny haha expecially when leader says go east half the team goes west lol

All of you morons, just did sd all the time, try mwalling or paralyzing aswell lol

All of you morons, just did sd all the time, try mwalling or paralyzing aswell lol

i was paralyzing i went into war with 200 paralyzes and ran out before war was over and as of magic walls i threw more then anyone else.

Well, atleast you guys killed the 302 rp, congratulations, keep trying brothers! :D

We killed Knaesigt Bror by Elder Warzone and by Zbieram Flote, Ravenclaw by me and by Xesh.
I was blind the whole time, there was way too much movement on the screen.

We killed Knaesigt Bror by Elder Warzone and by Zbieram Flote, Ravenclaw by me and by Xesh.
I was blind the whole time, there was way too much movement on the screen.

Yeah i saw your players, thats why i didnt wanted to join to fight , next time i will join for sure :)

Keep trying and win 50kk ^^

Warmode?

Probably since noone actually "tried" to kill you that badly, you ignorant fuck?

You can check Go Sleep's movie when all of you suddenly exiva'd me and killed me with your entire team. The 2 times after that kill were even more hilarious. But hey; keep up the "we own every OT" propaganda. You seem to be good at it.

Ye kinda awful... but its game BE HAPPY ;D
we were 5 ppl killing mayn and no im not proud so 8 ppl for a 190 is kinda awful ...

My first words of respect towards you, for actually being a fair and nice person for a change.

That's really the only thing you gotta say when you loose an argument?

Back