• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The best pvp players on shadow and lunar

Vote for

• Killian

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Xabor

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Skeon

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Bas

• Navid

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Aiven

• Decoy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reapzar

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Ananass

• Shleder

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
1znn61i.jpg

TRANSLATE: SAYS HERE YOU ARE GAY
true info

Shleder? You mean the forum troll who maybe comes to 1 battle a year?

Shleder? You mean the forum troll who maybe comes to 1 battle a year?

btw the funniest thing in that what u just said is no one knows you and you didnt even play with any team on lunarforce so how can u know on wich character im fighting/playing? and if im forum troll why u got 300 posts more in 2 years than me in 5? I smell retard here

btw the funniest thing in that what u just said is no one knows you and you didnt even play with any team on lunarforce so how can u know on wich character im fighting/playing? and if im forum troll why u got 300 posts more in 2 years than me in 5? I smell retard here
Because I post in other things other than shadowcores and lunarforce otland.net is bigger than you think I could care less about what you say unlike you I work and don't play tibia my whole life

rly shleder best pvp player? He is good but "best" - bullshit like "veziv is best commander"

Best pvp is navid , then reapzar and killian

xabor and turban gang are very active on forum thats why they like eacthother comments and put their names into self made threads

Last edited:
Best pvp is navid , then reapzar and killian

xabor and turban gang are very active on forum thats why they like eacthother comments and put their names into self made threads

You lick Navid's ass so much haha ;d

Back