• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The best pvp players on shadow and lunar

Vote for

• Killian

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Xabor

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Skeon

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Bas

• Navid

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Aiven

• Decoy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reapzar

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Ananass

• Shleder

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
Yes we are very different, you are retarded and I'm not. You are shit at this game and I'm good, you say random shit & I just state facts.

Navid? Pushando on Hellgate, I know, I know

Hum? who are you? And what are you talking about "hellgate"

You think you can beat me? your lucky i dont play this shit client anymore, but if your really this good bro what about a duel on warloria ;) let's see if you got still a big mouth on forum after that.

Hum? who are you? And what are you talking about "hellgate"

You think you can beat me? your lucky i dont play this shit client anymore, but if your really this good bro what about a duel on warloria ;) let's see if you got still a big mouth on forum after that.
You dont remember? you cant broke 10 bannitio warrior's on hellgate with your son lapa. I push you and lapa and you go away ;999

You dont remember? you cant broke 10 bannitio warrior's on hellgate with your son lapa. I push you and lapa and you go away ;999

What the fuck are you talking about, ive never got pushed when i was playing with lapa on the other hand i pushed everyone to neptunes ahaha

You dont even know what chars i play on, i didnt play shadow for months but keep on dreaming that you pushed me meanwhile i dont even play

ask him if i ever did, i am not a fat insecure guy like you calar, dont project yourself when yuou read my comments we are very different
Is this the only comeback people have against calar??? He goes to school and the gym what about you?

What the fuck are you talking about, ive never got pushed when i was playing with lapa on the other hand i pushed everyone to neptunes ahaha

You dont even know what chars i play on, i didnt play shadow for months but keep on dreaming that you pushed me meanwhile i dont even play
It wasnt yestarday or 2 days ago. it was 3-4 months ago. you get push like dreamliner. i see on move when you push somebody you got fucking orgasm and scream on ventrillo so noise. Navid orgasm:
minute: 2:40-3;00
"Sorry guys I must go for handkerchief"

Last edited:
HAHA DAYUM your one hell of a jealous mofo
but instead of trying to forum fight vs me..

what about a duel on warloria? ;)

Xabor is a very good player unlike you even people who hate him admit he's good...

Yeah im sure that you know alot about him specially because you never played with/against him and you must be so war addicted if you fight with brs on evolution ots 9999x exp

Yeah im sure that you know alot about him specially because you never played with/against him and you must be so war addicted if you fight with brs on evolution ots 9999x exp
I never played with xabor??? Are you fucking retarded? @kkxabor this dumb ass says we never ply together? Hahaha Hahahaha ahahahaha haha do you even read what you write?

images

Back