• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The best server in all time

I really enjoyed Goosio's server.. nice community, awesome custom map, had custom arena.. was just an all around good and fun map

I pefer Slain OT back when it was 8.50 then uhm... Oldschool Realsoft and Tibia Fun <-- Custom 7.6 server /PERFECT/

I remember server called "XamashOTS", it was polish 7.6 server (like 2 years ago) with custom map (about 70+ MB). It was fucking great server with great community, but then 8.1's evo ruled the world, players gone and they decide to update it to newest client version, now xamash is under 8.5 client, but no one plays it cuz kids likes more rl maps than custom servers. I was skipping school to play that server <laugh>.

I think it was island :p

It was hukinas land. What was your name there? ;O
I still got the server on my other computer :p
The best server I played was ethernet.servegame.org after that Hukinas Land and then Chasm. ;)
Damn hukina pwned so bad, I remember the silly war between me and kyoushirou and the moment when we finally found the ultimatE secret, too bad it died after that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRS-Q66aDkg
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hukinas+land&aq=f
I also got like 50 screenshots on OTFans about the server
Those were the times _/

This Illusion 7.6 server, Goobers (was rich like my 2nd day playing thanks to dupers) and my first OT, can't remember the name, was a 7.6 server and knight set was named Noob Set...fack I wish I remembered that OT's name. It was like Black something I think IDK =(

Good times... when I first oppened my own YurOTS 7.5... for me, the best distro ever created, but I also like the Neverland 4.0( a bit unstable) and the Evolutions.

The actual ones are a lot better then the old distros, but they don't give me NOSTALGY

Back