• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The best server in all time

GOD Wille

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
What is the best server in all time and why?
i would say neverland cuz it was easy to remap and was rather nice without tps. And it was nice with ruly da acc manager when i was noob. i'd also like evolution.
and ezo's the lost world (7.5) nice rpg feeling.
The%20lost%20world.JPG

Last edited:
Best server: Classictibia.

It's basically r/l Tibia except back in the days.. And it's online right now..

My other favorite was a exetremly custom server, forgot what it was called, but had custom map, monsters, vocations, spells, very very unique spells, best wars etc etc..8.5 Not online anymore tho.

i know its a classic but i enjoyed leet ots the most. it was the first ot i ever played

Ye, but after a year~ Of ot's they got boring.. Now only into serious ots.

He's talking about server distros.

Anyways, I prefer YurOTs.

best ot's ever 7.6 & 8.1
Umm and i preffer Evolutions maps, there are my frist maps when i was a newbie in tibia =D

I loved 7.1 OTS, thats when I first started OTservs.
Though, I hated the bug when you could teleport to the boat no matter where on the map you was. Was handy sometimes, though. :p

RPG map = radonia
most scripted and best teleport map played = notourious
best rlmap played = twinforce and iriana v1

cant remember any other good ones

I dont know if any of you remember this server but I think "Total Mockery" was the best server ever!

Exodus OT, cip.nu.. remember when I was playing it. I was like 100% noob, so freaking afraid of PVP..

I agree, it was awesome, I loved Exodus 7.6.

@Topic,
I think I would have to say I liked 7.6 the best.

Back