• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The boss of daopay is an evil liar

Status
Not open for further replies.
as chris~ said, ZayPay FTW! :) I used DaoPay before, but payouts were so freaking low + remember that I once tried to buy a program for ~18EUR via Daopay. After a hour or so of waiting on phone, ~23EUR from my phone were gone and the payment wasn't even 50% completed. So yeh, everything was wasted... If honestly, at that moment, I wished death to all of you DaoPay owners. :D Using only ZayPay atm, but might also add DaoPay support for those countries, where ZayPay isn't supported.

Aff DaoPay thief me!
I earn like 300~ dlls in 3 months!
And only Im gonna get 80 eur! and Idk if they are going to pay me =/
until 31 July.

Lol Im from Mexico and the payouts are 4 months after the month u.u!!

Mexico sms 5.75 0.75 15.00% 27% 1.35

My VPS cost is 65 dlls!
And with that payout I just can pay less than 2 months!
With 300 dlls earned! LOL!!

Im so MAD with this service

I don't really think DaoArnold is someone from daopay's staff.
He wouldn't be dumb to blur their image supporting illegal servers.

@up
When did open tibia become illegal? ;s
If open tibia is illegal, then tousands of other games should be illegal as they got so many rip-offs in the games

Aff DaoPay thief me!
I earn like 300~ dlls in 3 months!
And only Im gonna get 80 eur! and Idk if they are going to pay me =/
until 31 July.

Lol Im from Mexico and the payouts are 4 months after the month u.u!!

My VPS cost is 65 dlls!
And with that payout I just can pay less than 2 months!
With 300 dlls earned! LOL!!

Im so MAD with this service

Why you get only a share of the charged price - and why DaoPay does not "thief" you:

DaoPay takes only a 2-3% share of the money. The biggest chunk goes to the telecom companies (remember: your customers charge your products to their phone bill) for their service. Taxes take also a big bite of your revenue. In some countries, the VAT is as high as 25%. Yes, we take away some money from you - but we deliver a valuable service in exchange. For example, we set up the connections with the telecom carriers all over the world, take care of all the billing stuff, VAT, currencies, regulations (this is really a tedious task) and so forth. Above all, thanks to our coverage you can reach 5 billion mobile subscribers and 1.7 billion home phone owners and convert them into your customers.
Furthermore, why should we thief you? We are aware of the fact that we can only earn some money if you sell products! So we are interested in good long-term relationships with you. If you have feedback how we can improve our services, please let us know via e-mail(arnold (at) daopay.com).

Here's an explanation why you have to wait for your money:
Yes, it takes a long time till you get your money. We are fully aware of that but DaoPay is only one link in the payment chain. First of all, there is your customer who bought your product by charging it to the phone bill. And, yes, the phone bill is due in June for May... So, it takes quite some time till DaoPay gets the money from the telecom carriers. We then transfer the money to your bank or paypal account.

In some countries, however, there are consumer protection laws that allow consumers to reverse or object transactions within a period of 40 or more days. During this period, a consumer can demand his or her money back, which means that even though the recipient might have received money on their bank account, they can’t be sure that they can actually keep it. In other words, phone carriers can not release funds to us until this period has passed and all funds are safe. This is the same reason why credit card companies usually pay merchants after 60 days. That's why it sometimes takes up to 90 days till you receive your money.

Therefore, all we can do is to transfer the money as fast as possible to your account. That is what we do. Please note: We need your complete and correct account data in order to transfer the money. So, please, have a look at this important set of data and make sure everything is up-to-date!
(more on that: FAQ: Where’s my money? ? blog.DaoPay.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back