• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Collapser Zulu Resurrection Project (ON HOLD)

Which version would you like the OT to be?

• 10.xx

Votes: 81 43.3%

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • 9.xx

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 51 27.3%
  • Custom Client

Votes: 46 24.6%
  • Others?

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters
man i hope collapser comes back with the original gms, they did awesome events and were pretty effective against hackers.

Most of the original staff has stopped playing Tibia in general, like Sara, Desi, Vaka, Akari, etc etc

nao vai Ser igual Antiga 8.4? se para version 10.xx vai Ridículo ser:]
: Mad:

will not be equal Ancient 8.4? if Versión to 10.xx will be Ridiculous !
If you mean if its gonna be 8.4, no. Its gonna be 10.xx with new mounts/outfits/functions and a unexplored map that you've never seen before.

shit so I say goodbye Collapser Zulu because version 10:41 will have everything pvp folow the war without ElfBot motherfucker, should be the idea titan why he plays pvp folow in Collapser Zulu

shit so I say goodbye Collapser Zulu because version 10:41 will have everything pvp folow the war without ElfBot motherfucker, should be the idea titan why he plays pvp folow in Collapser Zulu
Honestly you know what I never understood? Why, out of all the cheap scripts out there, do people get mad about a script that does the same thing as a function that Cipsoft added into the game... just better? Auto Chase came in handy because when people just dash away I can hold one key and..BOOM HEADSHOT!

-The Road Runner-
Meep Meep

your english is awesome :D

A little update guys,
I finally think I can start working on functions now as I got most mapping aside..
Ill post here again with a little teaser of the functions i'll be working on

it will open the Collapser version 10.xx ... as nois go fishing without ElfBot and script? ah mean vamo fishing on hand now?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool:

Back