• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Collapser Zulu Resurrection Project (ON HOLD)

Which version would you like the OT to be?

• 10.xx

Votes: 81 43.3%

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • 9.xx

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 51 27.3%
  • Custom Client

Votes: 46 24.6%
  • Others?

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters

DestinationSer

@echo off
Solutions
Reaction score
10ygfnn.png

All credits goes to @Gut for making Collapser even exist and for giving me the inspiration to attempt to revive it as its a truly great project

This is a project starting from scratch and I am intending to do my best and make sure this project some day will be ready for a public launch

15mk0ah.png

latest
Enchantment
latest

latest
Attack and Defense Perks
latest

latest
Rewarding PVP System
latest

latest
Anti-Botting System
latest

latest
Unique Items
latest

latest
Monster Fishing System
latest

latest
Custom Spells
latest

latest
Rare and Legendary Spells
latest

latest
Custom Monsters
latest
Custom Vocations
+ more

Note!
You can gladly give us some pieces to add to the map if you wish. We yet havent decided which server version its going to be, thats up to you guys.

Tell us what more functions ull like to see, and we'll also post more information about each function later on.

Thanks for reading and we hope that you won't be upset with us for trying to resurrect the OT, we are not doing this for any sort of profit. Due to respect to @Gut and his work, we will not use the original Collapser name.

Last edited:
2i0pusy.png

latest
Mounts
latest

Mounts will reward you with things depending on which mount you managed to tame, heres an example.
If you tamed a armored horse, you would gain power and you would also recieve a nice load of exp
If you tamed a manta ray, you would be rewarded with a new type of fishing monster and you would most likely learn a new spell based on water elements. (There is over 30+ mounts ready for you to catch them with each one having a unique effect on you!)

latest
New Outfits
latest

Everyone knows the old Collapser had outfits you had to collect items, or do quests for such as the demonhunter outfits, well now as we are using 10.xx (currently, will upgrade to 11.xx once it comes out) we have more outfits to add to the game. Each outfit gives bonuses depending on which outfit it is. If its a jester outfit you will most likely have the ability to fool people in some way.
latest
New Hunting Areas & Bosses
latest

As we are adding new stuff to the server, we are aswell making new areas to explore and A LOT of new spawns to explore aswell with new fishing monsters. Theres gonna be the same old fishing monsters, with atleast 10 more possible monsters/bosses you can fish up.
Theres gonna be a world boss which can only be summoned twice a day using a magical item which is dropped 0.03% chance from any boss.

latest
Passive Abilities
latest
We are also presenting passive abilities which grows stronger and stronger (to a certain point) during your exploration through the server.
Passives such as (Stun, grows max up till 1.7 seconds, Full Immunity (can last a total of 10 seconds), Advanced Invisibility (can last a total of 5 seconds)

+ more!​
2ij54de.png

Last edited:
Isnt collapser the server pay2win? Im very sure if you dont donate there u are useless cant do shit like u need to have epic voc and the full upgrade shit lmao
and botting magic lvl is allowed or smt right?

Isnt collapser the server pay2win? Im very sure if you dont donate there u are useless cant do shit like u need to have epic voc and the full upgrade shit lmao
and botting magic lvl is allowed or smt right?
Do keep in mind this is a fresh Collapser, theres not gonna be a pay2win in this server. Dont worry :)

Do keep in mind this is a fresh Collapser, theres not gonna be a pay2win in this server. Dont worry :)

Would be awesome it was very unfair tbh I dont have anything against training bot or w.e just dont like pay2win :C but as u say would be cool you got any date already? is it the full collapser?

Would be awesome it was very unfair tbh I dont have anything against training bot or w.e just dont like pay2win :C but as u say would be cool you got any date already? is it the full collapser?
There is 'set' no date for launch, but im trying to get the work done smoothly, but not to fast. Trying to spend some time on each task so I can make them really good and very enjoyable for the players..

I will be already tomorrow releasing a sneak-peak on one of the functions (or maybe even more functions) and maybe a little sneakpeak on the current temple/depot. So you have something to look forward to! :) Its not the full collapser, as I am only a human being I am putting in whatever I can remember of collapser. Some parts will be parts you can't even remember from anywhere (which is good) cause you don't wanna know the secrets behind the map, and all the cool quests hiding behind it

There is 'set' no date for launch, but im trying to get the work done smoothly, but not to fast. Trying to spend some time on each task so I can make them really good and very enjoyable for the players..

I will be already tomorrow releasing a sneak-peak on one of the functions (or maybe even more functions) and maybe a little sneakpeak on the current temple/depot. So you have something to look forward to! :) Its not the full collapser, as I am only a human being I am putting in whatever I can remember of collapser. Some parts will be parts you can't even remember from anywhere (which is good) cause you don't wanna know the secrets behind the map, and all the cool quests hiding behind it

So you make all your own? or you get server fileS? o_O

Collapser wasn't that great a server to begin with all you had were square trainers and someone released that script many moons ago which made your server even less unique. >.>

Last edited:
So you make all your own? or you get server fileS? o_O
Server is partly made by me, map (which looks pretty good currently) and scripts. I also have a helping hand from a few friends of mine.
Im very experienced in making servers so don't worry. You'll find the OT very enjoyable

Collapser wasn't that great a server to begin with all you had were square trainers and someone released that script many moons ago which made your server even less unique >.>

This version has way more functions/more places to explore etc, quests (hidden secrets in spawns). We have mounts, attack/defense bonuses and alot more. To read more about the features you can click Here

Im gonna head to bed now as its 06:48 in the morning,
Tomorrow im gonna try and get a teaser out for you guys :)

This version has way more functions/more places to explore etc, quests (hidden secrets in spawns). We have mounts, attack/defense bonuses and alot more. To read more about the features you can click Here
So what your saying is you got a server that is identical to everyone else just with a different name.

So what your saying is you got a server that is identical to everyone else just with a different name.
I never said so. The thread title is "The Collapser Zulu Resurrection Project", what im doing is im trying to resurrect the project (inspired with my own ideas, additions). Feel free to give me some suggestions on which features thats never been used in any server before. But we can take this in PM because right now, we're just spamming this thread. :)

Oh, If i do somewhat sound 'rude' sorry, its because its late and i should've gone to bed for several hours ago. Ive stayed up trying to get certain functions and map pieces finished..

Agreed. These features has been seen already, just stick to the regular collapser or come up with something actual unique.

Agreed. These features has been seen already, just stick to the regular collapser or come up with something actual unique.
Regular collapses would be absolutely stupid to remake. Who in their right mind would want to play the same server they have been playing for years lol it needs new custom things.

Back