• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The community recommendation thread.

Znote

<?php echo $title; ?>
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Znote
In this thread, you can recommend a user for jobs.

For an Example:
«I recommend USERNAME as server hoster.»

And another post:

«I recommend LOLADIB as scripter and mapper.»

Then, USERNAME(and LOLADIB) could quote my message showing in his own threads etc that he is recommended by me, allowing users to click on the quote and get redirected here and see that its the truth themselves.

This will make it easier to find trusted members, especially when it comes to the jobs section.

Thread rules:
Only post positive recommendations. (Else the post will be deleted).
For your recommendation to be valid, post count 200+ should be required.

This is not a criticising or discussion thread, you have to take that up somewhere else.

Last edited:
I recommend Erikas kontenis as a professional Scripter & programmer. He is trustworthy and mature enough tho >.> :D

Last edited:
I'd recommend PotatoSkin as a perfect gamemaster and has alot of experience in OT..
Also I'd recommend Cyro, as a nice guy, and a perfect & professional scripter, hes really nice, and never lets a question *in scripts or whatever* without answering it!
They're really trustworthy >!

I second this motion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recommend Amoaz for web security.

Last edited:
I'd recommend PotatoSkin as a perfect gamemaster and has alot of experience in OT..
Also I'd recommend Cyro, as a nice guy, and a perfect & professional scripter, hes really nice, and never lets a question *in scripts or whatever* without answering it!
They're really trustworthy >!

^ This

I recommend TKO as server hoster.

Hes been hosting his service since I had my own hosting service, and hes still up going strong.

Id recommend Znote.

Cant see how no1 did yet lawl.

This guy knows pretty much everything about Open-Tibia servers, and he gladly helps clueless people how it works by making those cute video tutorials. (Along with ALOT of other tutorials around here!)

His being doing pretty much everything, hosting, mapping, scripting, owned servers and yet he never screwd someone over.

A well trusted member/GM, and will always have a special place in my heart. (L) :)

In this very same post id also like to recommend Chris.

Really, if theres anyone on this forum that knows php and web applications, its him.
One day he migh finish his Panda (Nobody can hate pandas!!) project, which would take the OT servers to a completly new level! (We all know its shit now~)

Yours,

Amoaz

Agreed with up.

I'd also like to recommend Znote as a moderator for any forum.
He is a nice guy, got some great ideas(such as this thread) and seems to have alot of spare time to help people.
So if people need a moderator for a forum, I'd recommend him. =)

Regards.

I'd recommend Cyro, i have had personal experience where he has been tutor,gm,cm and even promoted to admin on my server. He is very helpful to everyone and is starting to be quite a good scripter.

I'd also recommend Erikas kontenis as i have first hand experience with working with him and from what he has shown me whilst working with him; is an awesome scripter and team member of any project.

I'd recommend Znote (but i guess his name says enough). One of the most known names on this forum; namely the reason that he is helpful and has a good general knowledge of most; if not all, open-tibia related aspects.

I'd recommend Beo (former known as Three Magic). I know this member personally and can ensure you he is trustworthy and skilled in many different fields: Scripting, mapping, spriting, etc.

There are so many i would recommend but for now, this will do.

I recommend Luffy1255 as a mapper. He is reliable, trust able, works hard and never sleeps. He has brilliant ideas and ways to build beautiful things.

I recommend Znote. His knowledge in ots is good enough. He always offers help without asking for anything in return.

I can also recommend Scarlet ayleid as one of the best moderators in the forum :)

Last edited:
I recommend GhostX as a mapper and spriter. Seen some of his threads and i am amazed.

Last edited:
Glad to see my name has been thrown around a bit. It's appreciated. I can't really recommend anybody, because I have only been working with one project my time in development..
I recommend Extrodus as a project manager.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've accessed 200 posts, I think now I can recommend?
I would recommend 'amiroslo' As a nice guy and as a unique lua scripter / Nice mapper.
Also, I would recommend Znote As a nice global moderator.
Also, I would recommend Scarlet Ayleid As a great board moderator, and a fair one. [Shes my favourite moderator, As my title says!].
I would recommend RushCrush, as a experienced gamemaster, with nice features.
I would recommend PotatoSkin As a perfect gamemaster, But hes now just busy with his project developing.
I would recommend, The best [For me]., The secret scripter, The great helper!
*~Cyro~* As a great helper, Unique scripter!
I would recommend 100s of people, but I think 1 thread, won't be enough.

'They are really trustworthy'.

Last edited:
I recommend Talaturen for all services. Just PM him if you need ANYTHING he WILL help you (if he don't reply send another message, he always replies after 1-2 extra messages)!

Last edited:
I recommend Colandus as a great scripter. Thanks to him I was introduced to the world of Lua back in '08. :)
Also, he has released lots of useful sample codes, I advice everyone who has interest in coding to check them out. It surely has helped me.

Edit:
D: okay!

Back