• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The community recommendation thread.

I recommend Gesior.pl as a LUA Scripter/PHP Scripter and everything else he got knowledge on everything.
Also I recommend SpiderOt as a Lua Scripter and making such as a good servers and etc.

Kind regards,
Sacred Anlyest

I recommend TKO, Znote & Cykotitan

Last edited:
i recomend realpownz for a tutor.
i recomend forsakenfate as a spriter/mapper
i recomend limos as a spriter and mapper
i recomend erikas kontesis as a C++ programer

I recommend TKO as hoster, he's an experienced member and a trustable person.

I recommend View Profile: XouruS - OtLand he is simply amazing trustworthy and knows c++/scripter/ and LUA i experienced a server with him and i tell you he is a great guy trust worthy honest and simple person! I remember I had rl tibia map it was 8.54 and made him host it and tried to make it for 8.6 but faced alot of bugs and alot of unkown things in the end Xourus fixed everything all by himself did it and for free! i really do appreciate what he did! ill never forget him.

I recommend Heixus as a GM/CM/GOD/ADMIN and every staff position you can ever imagine, he's trustworthy, fair and has a great knowledge in OTs, hire him now.

Thanks zonet for recommendation:)
I will like to recommend amiroslo for a nice fella that helps you with any thing! I have been hosting alot of things for him and he has always been helpfull if i get problems:)
I will like to recommend Znote Becouse he has been helpfull when i hosted my own ots and i dint have knowlaged he always knew what todo:)

I recommend Znote, for contributing so much to this Community and being always happy to help if he could :)
Recommendation for Support

Wish this post could get some new posts. Plenty of the people mentioned above is still active on otland, but I'm sure there are ALOT of new members on the forum that are very knowledgeable and worthy of recommendations.

Back