• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The duel, Neon vs loveinabottle

The winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who doesnt like neon (not his mappings, becuz ofc Neon is the best mapper.) will vote ...loveinabottle ... thats stupid this is about Mapping not about Persons.

Really? That's why everyone who hates loveinabottle/kisses neon's ass voted for neon.

My vote goes for loveinabottle simply because she made the best piece in creativity.

loveinabottle

dunno why but I kinda like loveinabottle more.. I like the style alot

Indeed

Who doesnt like neon (not his mappings, becuz ofc Neon is the best mapper.) will vote ...loveinabottle ... thats stupid this is about Mapping not about Persons.

I have nothing against Neon nor loveinabottle, however if you'd say who of them I like the most it'd be Neon (as a person).

But still I vote for loveinabottle. It looks really nice :) I scanned through the whole picture in detail, it's really awesome! It is playable too, at least it seemed to be.

Really? That's why everyone who hates loveinabottle/kisses neon's ass voted for neon.

My vote goes for loveinabottle simply because she made the best piece in creativity.

Yeah... It was really nice indeed ;)

Good job loveinabottle, Neon's was too original, nothing special nowadays.

The good thing about neon is that he made that in 30min-1hour. Didn't take a half day like Loveinabottle.

Neon - Fast, Good.
Love - Good.
Chau - Good.

~~ and so on.. ~~

Also, this is super mega showoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back