• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The duel, Neon vs loveinabottle

The winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

loveinabottle

Banned User
Reaction score
Neon
1i27g1.png

loveinabottle
684lcj.png

We encourage friendly duels just as this one,
being competitive helps you improve!

I'd have to go with Neons... I think Poofs could be either above or underground... I know, it's easier to make like.. undead thingies.. but I still think he did a goooodie job :D

"Words directly from loveinabottle:

@Venoxx, for me mapping is all about art,
for me, playability doesn't matter (altough you could make it walkable by 460).

Alot of people don't realize (I suppose) how hard it is to blend and make the contrasts which I did.

Frankly, I was looking for somethign which has never been made before, and this was my answer.

"to blend the mountain types"

Well, I'm sure it's hard as fuck to make:)
But IMO it looks kinda out of place, and I think maps should be art, I really do, but with that I mean playable art.:)

u didnt showed a love in a ... good picture, comparing both pics i say neon

if someone with nutella in the avatar says it, it must be true
hail nutella btw lol

neon, loveinabottle's looks so messy, with the starts. no sense imo. but still its something new for sure

Who doesnt like neon (not his mappings, becuz ofc Neon is the best mapper.) will vote ...loveinabottle ... thats stupid this is about Mapping not about Persons.

Who doesnt like neon (not his mappings, becuz ofc Neon is the best mapper.) will vote ...loveinabottle ... thats stupid this is about Mapping not about Persons.

Welcome to Earth.

Ont: Neon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back