• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The end - for botters. BattlEye comes to Tibia

and ofc you can also use it to create things which aren't legal, like auto healing. that's what I used it for 1 year back and got to level 300ish without any punishments

??
also saying creating autoheal is hard XD its literally just checking colors at a certain position

??
also saying creating autoheal is hard XD its literally just checking colors at a certain position
are you stupid? it's obvious that i broke you.. i didn't say its hard...such things are being detected.. ofc your wasd and bind hotkey stuff aren't being banned because they're legal but things created with AHK like auto heal, cavebot, trainers etc are being banned that what i meant. but you're kiddo,
*: im out i do not have to discuss with you

Last edited:
who needs the things that you menthioned above nowdays OMG .. poor soul
im out

are you stupid? it's obvious that i broke you.. i didn't say its hard...such things are being detected.. ofc your wasd and bind hotkey stuff aren't being banned because they're legal but things created with AHK like auto heal, cavebot, trainers etc are being banned that what i meant. but you're kiddo,
*: im out i do not have to discuss with you

Please bro can you explain how pixelsearch, imagesearch, ocr, etc... are being detected?

I'm kuhi from the old kuhiscripts.com (Kuhicop - Overview (https://github.com/Kuhicop?tab=repositories)) and I'm only coding bots simulating human behavior, maybe I won't make the best bot features but I'm pretty sure my bots can be undetected 100%, and you have the source code to check it yourself.

When people is trying to explain you something and instead of learning new stuff you decide to fight them, then you become the most useless guy in the world.

Sharing knowledge is love and power, disrespecting other people knowledge it's only for dirty minds.

Please bro can you explain how pixelsearch, imagesearch, ocr, etc... are being detected?

I'm kuhi from the old kuhiscripts.com (Kuhicop - Overview (https://github.com/Kuhicop?tab=repositories)) and I'm only coding bots simulating human behavior, maybe I won't make the best bot features but I'm pretty sure my bots can be undetected 100%, and you have the source code to check it yourself.

When people is trying to explain you something and instead of learning new stuff you decide to fight them, then you become the most useless guy in the world.

Sharing knowledge is love and power, disrespecting other people knowledge it's only for dirty minds.
BE is banning ppl that are running ahk autoit while playing tibia to avoid that you have to run them on a vm(this does not guarantee avoid deletion) and is very annoying, also macroes are being detected and banned more sonner than later
does your scripts works on latest tibia 12? how long have you been using them?

otherwise please delete this part

"When people is trying to explain you something and instead of learning new stuff you decide to fight them, then you become the most useless guy in the world.

Sharing knowledge is love and power, disrespecting other people knowledge it's only for dirty minds. "

also none tool or bot is 100% undetectable, you can't claim that

regards

Last edited:
BE is banning ppl that are running ahk autoit while playing tibia to avoid that you have to run them on a vm(this does not guarantee avoid deletion) and is very annoying, also macroes are being detected and banned more sonner than later
does your scripts works on latest tibia 12? how long have you been using them?

otherwise please delete this part

"When people is trying to explain you something and instead of learning new stuff you decide to fight them, then you become the most useless guy in the world.

Sharing knowledge is love and power, disrespecting other people knowledge it's only for dirty minds. "

also none tool or bot is 100% undetectable, you can't claim that

regards

My scripts works in any version and any client, I'm using for more than 2 years.
Why should you run it in a virtual machine? There are better ways like RDP Wrapper.
Also you can avoid VM detection, you only have to regedit.
Mouseclicks and delays can be randomized with another extra layer of delays/XY coords.
If there's no way to detect my software I think it is 100% undetectable.

My scripts works in any version and any client, I'm using for more than 2 years.
Why should you run it in a virtual machine? There are better ways like RDP Wrapper.
Also you can avoid VM detection, you only have to regedit.
Mouseclicks and delays can be randomized with another extra layer of delays/XY coords.
If there's no way to detect my software I think it is 100% undetectable.
i know they run on any version cause they are pixel search based , but im asking have you tested them on latest tibia 12 yet? how long?

i know they run on any version cause they are pixel search based , but im asking have you tested them on latest tibia 12 yet? how long?
I'm not sure but I could say 2-3 months? I don't play tibiarl as I consider that's not tibia anymore, but some rl friends tested it on Antica.
So I'm not sure how long they played (at least 2 month)...

I'm not sure but I could say 2-3 months? I don't play tibiarl as I consider that's not tibia anymore, but some rl friends tested it on Antica.
So I'm not sure how long they played (at least 2 month)...
2 months seems to be good
i'll try RDP Wrapper, regedit edits. (seems to be very similat to a VM) + your scripts into a maker (i never heard of RDP and a regedit metod) would be good if you share the regedit method by advance because i haven't found a tutorial, atleast not with google search

Last edited:
2 months seems to be good
i'll try RDP Wrapper, regedit edits. (seems to be very similat to a VM) + your scripts into a maker (i never heard of RDP and a regedit metod) would be good if you share the regedit method by advance because i haven't found a tutorial, atleast not with google search

I don't remember the link as it was years ago when I was playing Black Desert and made a fishing bot in that game but I just followed this guides:
  • Disable Hyper-V in the Windows Services does not work for me, because I do not have this option
  • Edit in the Regedit under "HKEY_Local_Machine -> Hardware -> Description -> System" the key VideoBiosVersion. Can not do this either, because this key does not exist. Creating an empty key did not solve it.
  • Restart the computer in BIOS to disable Virtualization, it was already disabled and enabling it did not solve the problem.
  • Clean boot the OS to have all third party services disabled did not work as well.

Also follow this guide: http://bdo-fishbot.com/vmguide.pdf
I think I didn't forget anything...

For the RDP Wrapper that's the best idea, lower resources, better performance.

I don't remember the link as it was years ago when I was playing Black Desert and made a fishing bot in that game but I just followed this guides:
  • Disable Hyper-V in the Windows Services does not work for me, because I do not have this option
  • Edit in the Regedit under "HKEY_Local_Machine -> Hardware -> Description -> System" the key VideoBiosVersion. Can not do this either, because this key does not exist. Creating an empty key did not solve it.
  • Restart the computer in BIOS to disable Virtualization, it was already disabled and enabling it did not solve the problem.
  • Clean boot the OS to have all third party services disabled did not work as well.

Also follow this guide: http://bdo-fishbot.com/vmguide.pdf
I think I didn't forget anything...

For the RDP Wrapper that's the best idea, lower resources, better performance.
ye i checked RDP wrapper.. i'll try the steps or check another tutorial similar to yours up to date, because if the first steps of your tutorial is not working is bovious that it won't work, but i'll check . Anyway im pretty sure BE would be up to date with more reason if there's another up to date tutorial to do this.. because BE is checking the processes, and maybe the changes made on our pc and maybe bloking them aswell.. i'll try i have nothing to lose on a maker

if your guide is not working how did your friends tested your script? they just ran it normally? they used a VM? they check/ find another up to date tutorial? im, intrigued because your ways seems to be the same as i used to use (im not being sarcastic)

(checking old comment of from you)
pd: yes, mouseclicks etc can be randomized but until a point they became a pattern.. because the randomization is not infinite

Thanks

ye i checked RDP wrapper.. i'll try the steps or check another tutorial similar to yours up to date, because if the first steps of your tutorial is not working is bovious that it won't work, but i'll check . Anyway im pretty sure BE would be up to date with more reason if there's another up to date tutorial to do this.. because BE is checking the processes, and maybe the changes made on our pc and maybe bloking them aswell.. i'll try i have nothing to lose on a maker

if your guide is not working how did your friends tested your script? they just ran it normally?

Thanks

Well they had to do some edits like which monsters to attack, when to heal, the house for hide is north west south east for runemaking?, etc...
But that's obvious in any bot.
For the VM guides, the important which I remember I used it's that http://bdo-fishbot.com/vmguide.pdf
The other steps are just to make sure everything looks good but you don't have to worry about them if you can't follow it.

Bro I gave the information crystal clear.
Using vm is for noobs when you can use RDP Wrapper...

And you can also randomize that "pattern" there will be always a law and there will be always people breaking it

Last edited:
i don't think they can ban you for taking screenshots repeatedly (could be a video recorder or something, after all, but it might be enough to get the process flagged as suspicious for manual review),
but they absolutely can detect use of the AutoIt Send() function that you're repeatedly using - they could hook the NtUserSendInput function (PS: microsoft made that significantly harder in Windows 10 via PatchGuard & co, but when the Cheat Engine community manages to bypass PatchGuard, it wouldn't surprise me if BE developers manage to bypass it as well), or they could do a userland hook of SendInput in every single userland process~

Last edited:
Back